Liberalism vs Realism | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Liberalism vs Realism

Then why did you even bother to post in this thread if you aren't willing to discuss it? Just to tout your opinion? Do you want a cookie for sharing?
There's a difference between petty arguing and then actually discussing a topic to gain a mutual understanding. A lot of it is because I do not have the time, because all of this stuff is extremely complicated and there's a lot of info out their and this is not my main pursuit or interest, so I am a fairly busy person.

At this point though, I don't really agree with the left or the right, but honestly I've always been of mind that at left me out of center field sort to speak. Most of my opinions seem to be ignored anyway, and as well, I find that the left is not really very tolerant towards any dissenting opinions anymore. I mean must one really look at all of the antifa protests that have been going on? the left has if anything, been quite militant and violent in this fashion; but if you try to talk about, they'll just ignore, or try to silence you...
Besides, it's always about specific policies and not outright ideologies or views is it? which to me is often evading a large portion of what is really taking place. I don't think that some how motives have ever stopped existing so I don't know why they are ignored so often, obviously we all have them.

I honestly think at this point the left and right just get played against each other most of the time, and the reasons are self explanatory; and that's where I stand too, I am not a part of the game.

I have lost faith altogether.

Do you really want to hear my sermon? I am guessing that's a no.

There's a difference between petty arguing and then actually discussing a topic to gain a mutual understanding. A lot of it is because I do not have the time, because all of this stuff is extremely complicated and there's a lot of info out their and this is not my main pursuit or interest, so I am a fairly busy person.

At this point though, I don't really agree with the left or the right, but honestly I've always been of mind that at left me out of center field sort to speak. Most of my opinions seem to be ignored anyway, and as well, I find that the left is not really very tolerant towards any dissenting opinions anymore. I mean must one really look at all of the antifa protests that have been going on? the left has if anything, been quite militant and violent in this fashion; but if you try to talk about, they'll just ignore, or try to silence you...
Besides, it's always about specific policies and not outright ideologies or views is it? which to me is often evading a large portion of what is really taking place. I don't think that some how motives have ever stopped existing so I don't know why they are ignored so often, obviously we all have them.

I honestly think at this point the left and right just get played against each other most of the time, and the reasons are self explanatory; and that's where I stand too, I am not a part of the game.

I have lost faith altogether.

Do you really want to hear my sermon? I am guessing that's a no.
Sure I'll hear your sermon lol. Why would you guess no? I asked for specifics because I'm curious.

I was excited for a moment to see Muir had posted... but this is an old old thread. :(