Lee Pace

heiots

Community Member
Feb 12, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Type 4
Here's to another typing thread. :sunglasses: Would anyone like to try typing Lee Pace?

These below are apparently some of his quotes:

-“I dream about having a house by the water and not doing anything, not feeling ambitious, nor having the need to make money.”

-On keeping his life private: “Who cares about people’s personal lives? How are you then able to disappear into a role? Trust me, if I had something interesting to say about myself, I would.”

-“I can be very detached and shy. That’s one of the reasons I love L.A. ‘cause it’s so easy to kind of hole yourself up in your house and you don’t have to see anyone. It’s great!”

“I find that the best way into things is to open my heart up to it and allow it to be as truthful and honest as I can be, and I can make it. It’s hard to do that; it’s hard to open yourself up to something.”

-“I was that ‘awkward-didn’t-understand-his body-kind of-uncomfortable teen'."

-"I don't like confrontation."

-“I never get to wear a suit in my life, much less a tuxedo. It's kind of really fun to get to dress up, because you take yourself a little more seriously if you dress nice in a starched shirt.”

-“I’m a pretty gentle person so I don’t really have much of a thing of being a badass.”

-“I'd forgotten it's an important thing to give thought to your morality and how you intend to live your life.”

PARSONS: Did you have any reservations or fear leaving to go to New York to go to Julliard?
PACE: No. They were such great opportunities. A new experience and fascinating people. I felt like I belonged for the first time—I found my people. I was a big reader all through high school and would relate to the people I read [about] in books and the authors that I was excited about. And then suddenly I found that community of people among real people. [laughs] People who I could have a conversation with. That's one of my favorite things about doing this—you just meet the most fascinating people. You meet people who are interested in humanity. And the really good ones—the really good actors, the really good directors and writers—it's beyond the plays and beyond the movie. It's more about life and the way people think, the way people fall in love, the way they cope with the tragedy of death and knowing that they're going to die.

RE: Halt and Catch Fire
"PACE: It's about this American identity of the hunger for success and ambition and failure. We live in this culture where everyone's just trying to get it right all the time: You're trying to get right with God, you're trying to be the right person, you're trying to do this right, that right. And no one ever will. I really applaud the writers for writing these characters who are in the thick of trying to weed through the competition of their ambition versus their heart and their fallibility and their inadequacies and mediocrity and their desire to be more than they are. It's the greys on this show that I find most interesting. You find yourself trying to categorize things—it's this; it's that—but it's not that. It's a grey thing that we all live through with the passage of time and our faulty record of memory."

And a few of his interviews where you can observe him:

I have my thoughts, but I may be biased.

Well, definitely an introvert.

So probably not an INFJ? Kidding, kidding...

I wondered if he was an INFJ actually. But yeah, definitely introverted. Watching him with his cast members, he often seems to be the most reserved one while the others are loud. I liked how in the second clip, when the interviewer said "do you know there's a Facebook page dedicated to hating (the actress's character), his expression changes, he speaks up, and he puts an arm around her, which is all quite subtle, but it's a sensitive response to the situation.

I wondered if he was an INFJ actually. But yeah, definitely introverted. Watching him with his cast members, he often seems to be the most reserved one while the others are loud. I liked how in the second clip, when the interviewer said "do you know there's a Facebook page dedicated to hating (the actress's character), his expression changes, he speaks up, and he puts an arm around her, which is all quite subtle, but it's a sensitive response to the situation.

That's a good response to that situation, he definitely sounds like a sensitive soul. He seems like an F type? Sorry I didn't watch the videos, just read through the text, but I'll check them out. I'm not good at typing others, but it's fun to think about.

Reactions: heiots
NO WAAAAY! I absolutely adore Lee Pace. No wonder, he's an INFJ! XD

I tend to think Lee is INFP because it seems what most important to him is his own world, and he is absolutely introverted and like getting along with himself instead of naturally being good at dealing with social relationships (this is a difference between INFP and INFJ). Additionally, his love and passion for the nature is so obvious, this is a very special trait of INFP.

Also personally speaking, I am an INFP and his characters really so like mine. Although there are many similarities between INFP and INFJ, I could recognise who is INFP through my feelings (INFP is too complicated maybe only themselves can recognise who is similar to them Lol).

That's a good response to that situation, he definitely sounds like a sensitive soul. He seems like an F type? Sorry I didn't watch the videos, just read through the text, but I'll check them out. I'm not good at typing others, but it's fun to think about.
I tend to think Lee is INFP because it seems what most important to him is his own world, and he is absolutely introverted and like getting along with himself instead of naturally being good at dealing with social relationships (this is a difference between INFP and INFJ). Additionally, his love and passion for the nature is so obvious, this is a very special trait of INFP.

I tend to think Lee is INFP because it seems what most important to him is his own world, and he is absolutely introverted and like getting along with himself instead of naturally being good at dealing with social relationships (this is a difference between INFP and INFJ). He dresses casually in daily life and doesn't like spending much time considering dressing up. Additionally, his love and passion for the nature is so obvious, this is a very special trait of INFP.

Well, definitely an introvert.

So probably not an INFJ? Kidding, kidding...
I tend to think Lee is INFP because it seems what most important to him is his own world, and he is absolutely introverted and like getting along with himself instead of naturally being good at dealing with social relationships (this is a difference between INFP and INFJ). He dresses casually in daily life and doesn't like spending much time considering dressing up. Additionally, his love and passion for the nature is so obvious, this is a very special trait of INFP.