Leadership Skills & Style Test

Lurker

Has nothing to destroy
Retired Staff
May 23, 2008
MBTI
Enneagram
Leadership Skills & Style Test

Want to know whether you have what it takes to lead others? Excellent leaders bring out the best in the people around them, and encourage others to see the big picture rather than honing in on the details. It takes a certain natural tendency combined with learned skills to be a good leader. While some people are certainly not cut out to head up a group, others just need a boost from some leadership training courses.

The following assessment consists of two main parts - a personality assessment to determine whether you possess the personality traits that characterize good leaders, and a look at what techniques you would utilize if you were in a leadership position. Please answer each question as honestly as possible, as there are measures in place to determine whether you are exaggerating your capabilities. If you come across a situation you have never experienced before, answer according to how you think you would behave in such a situation.

After finishing the test, you will receive a Snapshot Report with an introduction, a graph and a personalized interpretation for one of your test scores.

Leadership Potential
You possess many of the personality traits of a leader. Research has shown that people who possess certain characteristics are more likely to emerge as leaders and experience greater success in such positions. A person who is naturally inclined to take charge is outgoing, enjoys interacting with others and is easy to get along with. He or she is also open-minded and able to adjust to different circumstances as well as accommodate others. In addition, a good leader follows rules, believes in him or herself, is organized and responsible, and also possesses significant emotional stability, which means that he or she is resilient and optimistic even in the face of difficult situations.

I do not feel this test is worth the time, nor about most other tests on this website. 100-questions for a measly paragraph result...Lame. This has been a public service announcement for others who are thinking of taking this test.

spacer.gif
Leadership Potential
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif
You possess many of the personality traits of a leader. Research has shown that people who possess certain characteristics are more likely to emerge as leaders and experience greater success in such positions. A person who is naturally inclined to take charge is outgoing, enjoys interacting with others and is easy to get along with. He or she is also open-minded and able to adjust to different circumstances as well as accommodate others. In addition, a good leader follows rules, believes in him or herself, is organized and responsible, and also possesses significant emotional stability, which means that he or she is resilient and optimistic even in the face of difficult situations.

I actually enjoy these little quizzes for the most part :)

spacer.gif
Leadership Potential
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif

OKay, Lurker...Let's see what an intoxicated test takers results are....and if I remember, I'll take it again tommorrow to see what the sober results are.

okay since my dog sat on the surge protector and turned off the computer thereby erasing my test and my blog....I withdraw my attempt to take the test until I am sober....

I do not feel this test is worth the time, nor about most other tests on this website. 100-questions for a measly paragraph result...Lame. This has been a public service announcement for others who are thinking of taking this test.

Thank you for this. I'll unbiasedly self-score with 99.9 on this test. Now everyone, bow down to me and I will give you cookies. :whip:

okay since my dog sat on the surge protector and turned off the computer thereby erasing my test and my blog....I withdraw my attempt to take the test until I am sober....

Hmm, this sounds like nature conspiring against you, maybe your dog knows something you don't and publishing test results or blog would have been detrimental, maybe there's magical insight there... or maybe dog's just clumsy :noidea:

Would have been a nice experiment :D

Nice swindle you've got going there sciski, lure the drunk gal with food, diabolical you are.

Nah...blog wouldn't have been detrimental. Most of them dont get pulished in any kind of public forum....

The test results on the other hand..... Possibly detrimental.

Hey, I am still looking for them cookies!!!!

*sniffing around house for scents.....*

Hmmmm......well eat the stud cookie after its done then wait for the breeder cookie to give birth....

Of course you'll have to find an unrelated cookie to breed the baby cookies to so there isn't any in-breeding.

This sounds to me like you'd have an endless supply of cookies! Not a bad thing....Not a bad thing at all.

70 out of 100 - A number instead of an evaluation? Load of shit.
a good leader follows rules - hehehe

spacer.gif
Leadership Potential
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif

Hogwash.... it gives the same answer to everyone... just a different number. No help at all!

75%

Yup... In case people haven't realised it's a stupid test and it's best not to waste your time. Thankyou have a nice day :yo: