Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC02041.JPG

20070225072815!PWNED!.jpg

Objection.jpg

image.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

I know one thing for sure ..

... people will play this for victory, realising at one point that it is pointless, abandoning this thread in the ever-growing web. Afterwards, I, Shaqie McAwesome, will wait for the forum to be abandoned, as long as it takes, and write something on that particular thread, securing my victory once and for all.

PS: Imagine what kind of a person should one be, if his ambition is to win an internet thread.

I know one thing for sure ..

... people will play this for victory, realising at one point that it is pointless, abandoning this thread in the ever-growing web. Afterwards, I, Shaqie McAwesome, will wait for the forum to be abandoned, as long as it takes, and write something on that particular thread, securing my victory once and for all.

PS: Imagine what kind of a person should one be, if his ambition is to win an internet thread.

I would like to thank you, Mr. McAwesome, for divulging your oh-so- clever plan to us all. I have now adjusted my Will. At the time of my passing, my attorney will be given power of attorney so that he may act on my behalf, and he will receive specific instructions to jump onto this forum, whether abandoned or not, just so that he may post the following in this particular thread:

image.jpg

Hey!

I think it's time to stop this childish competition now.

NOW THAT I'M WINNING!!!!!!!!!! Yeehaw!

Ladies last.

>.>

image.jpg

image.jpg

It doesn't need to make sense.

Reactions: Rcs6r
meanwhile02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.