Keshe foundation | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Keshe foundation

I am all about living by integrity. I've come to this group to find out the TRUTH of the Keshe material. That's all I want, and that's all ANYONE wants is to be told the truth, without an ulterior motive.

Anyone really know what the behind-the-scenes tell-tale signs of*whether or not he's legitimate?

why did you come to this group to learn the truth about this material? this is a group centered around mbti, which has nothing whatsoever to do with this garbage

[MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION] (and anyone else that may be interested )
this link is to a thread at unexplained mysteries which discusses this topic. i thought you might find it useful as it has a lot of posted info, links and comments on this
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=207855&hl= keshe&st=0

i'm not sure if i commented on this particular thread there, but i am a member at that site, as is [MENTION=5875]Kumaran[/MENTION].

Last edited:
WTF YO

I was watching the video, and I was thinking to myself "WTF does this have to do with Ke$ha?"
nothing...

I'm not really interested to argue about Keshe tech.

I just think this stuff is interesting. I'm not convinced he's a fraud.

There are plenty of reasons why revolutionary tech would be tricky to introduce.

Space tech makes all fuel based engines obsolete.
Politics and economy as we know it are not ready to handle this kind of freedom.

Fascinating issue.

I'm not trying to sell Keshe to anyone, I'm not ordering a generator either.
Just sharing videos and keeping an open mind, that's all.

I just dont see this organization existing for scamming purposes.
There are easier ways for intelligent men to make money.
I don't think that these guys are trying to scam folks.

I think this tech could be existing but the way for it to be accepted is blocked.

I've only listened to a few minutes of this lecture. Some very interesting things he discusses here.
Jump in at 44 minutes. Pretty cool stuff.
Q&A at 50 mins.

[video=youtube;CRBjtYW6qI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBjtYW6qI4&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

I'm not really interested to argue about Keshe tech.

I just think this stuff is interesting. I'm not convinced he's a fraud.

There are plenty of reasons why revolutionary tech would be tricky to introduce.

Space tech makes all fuel based engines obsolete.
Politics and economy as we know it are not ready to handle this kind of freedom.

Fascinating issue.

I'm not trying to sell Keshe to anyone, I'm not ordering a generator either.
Just sharing videos and keeping an open mind, that's all.

I just dont see this organization existing for scamming purposes.
There are easier ways for intelligent men to make money.
I don't think that these guys are trying to scam folks.

I think this tech could be existing but the way for it to be accepted is blocked.

I've only listened to a few minutes of this lecture. Some very interesting things he discusses here.
Jump in at 44 minutes. Pretty cool stuff.
Q&A at 50 mins.

[video=youtube;CRBjtYW6qI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBjtYW6qI4&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

There is no independent confirmation that Keshe is telling the truth. That proves he is a scam.

There is no independent confirmation that Keshe is telling the truth. That proves he is a scam.

There is no proof of scam.

If he was selling miracle juice and obviously profit driven I'd be suspicious of him, but this just isn't the case.

He said UCLA has confirmed some of his test results and speaks of scientists around the world currently working with this theory, and joining Keshe foundation.

His books are being independently translated into other languages as well.

Just interested to see how this develops.

Keshe is a money based man. If he really wanted to give the technology to the people he would give it to all the companies or put the plans on the net. If this is for the people why not put the plans on the net and so on. Thre fact he dosent proves he is nothing more than a scam. Where is the proof that UCLA has confirmed his teat results. Show me a public announcement from UCLA. Its a lie. Which scientists around the world have publicly come forward as working on Keshe technology. Its a lie. Any garbage can be translated to any number of languages. All you need are a few people who don't have brains to volunteer . Its a scam. Don't believe Keshe. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

There is no proof of scam.

If he was selling miracle juice and obviously profit driven I'd be suspicious of him, but this just isn't the case.

He said UCLA has confirmed some of his test results and speaks of scientists around the world currently working with this theory, and joining Keshe foundation.

His books are being independently translated into other languages as well.

Just interested to see how this develops.
If Keshe really gave his technology to the governments as he claimed how come the indian african and bangladeshi governments have said nothing about receiving any technology. It makes no sense. Hence it is a scam.

I don't think Keshe is a scam anymore. I just donated to the Keshe foundation website. I believe Keshe is a honest person with a real technology. I made a mistake calling him a scam. I advice everyone to donate to the Keshe foundation and buy their books and stuff. i totally believe Keshe.

I don't think Keshe is a scam anymore. I just donated to the Keshe foundation website. I believe Keshe is a honest person with a real technology. I made a mistake calling him a scam. I advice everyone to donate to the Keshe foundation and buy their books and stuff. i totally believe Keshe.

Oh GOD... They got him. :m071: