Judging Versus Creating- great article | INFJ Forum

Judging Versus Creating- great article

jupiterswoon

Permanent Fixture
Mar 30, 2012
MBTI
ISFP
Enneagram
I thought that this would be a great topic for INFJs....

"I recently asked some people to explain the difference between being judgmental and being selective. I received dozens of different answers.

Some people said that being selective is milder, more logical, less emotional, or more practical than being judgmental. Others felt they were just different words to describe the same thing. And still others had their own unique takes on the differences.

However you differentiate these labels, they’re variations on the underlying theme of observing and evaluating.

Once you make an evaluation, whether you prefer to call it judging or selecting or something else, you can make decisions based on your evaluations. This allows you to choose between different options, which is especially helpful when you can’t explore every option available to you."

Discuss!

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2012/08/judging-vs-creating/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Reactions: Quiet
"By broadcasting a certain vibe or desire more openly, we allow others to observe and evaluate us. If we’re a good match, they’ll be drawn to us. If not, we’ll repel them, which will create more space for the matches to notice and approach us."

I like this.