Jehovas Witnesses | INFJ Forum

Jehovas Witnesses

S

Shai Gar

I just had a very good discussion with a JoHo who came to the house. Gah, I lost the central Idea to this thread when I got sidetracked reading about The Source Wall -> The Bleed -> Mr. Majestic.

Anyway, the guy I spoke to was disarmingly intelligent and passive. Very good to talk to.

the thing i dislike about alot of their methods is their its this way or no way attitude. that whole force my opinion on you is just a desperate attempt to make otherwise ridiculous and unworthy of response "Biblical legislatures" heard to sensible people who don't have the time of day for fanatical ramblings. especially when like half their doctrines allow for complete contradiction of the fundamental values of Christianity. i've known a woman who would curse, eat pork, would not let her granddaughter live with her in a time of need, and GAMBLED! even if it is just bingo

I didn't get that kind of attitude from him, that seems like an SJ attitude that'd appear in any religion.

He wasn't like that at all... As an atheist youth he studied world theology which made him even more atheist, he came to JoHo's as a bible student

They were at my door the other day too. Are they on a blitz or something? lol Mine were an elderly couple and the woman was the sweetest little thing you've ever seen. Leaning on a cane and smiling broadly you couldn't help but love her. She just glowed with an intelligent innocence.
I wonder why it's so important to people that others believe exactly the way they do. Safety in numbers? To me it's very weird.

They dont come to my house anymore. hee hee. :p

This one time, one of them asked for me by name! And I was new to the neighbourhood and everything. That freaked me right out, but I'm too sympathetic to slam the door in their faces as soon as I want to.

I just had a very good discussion with a JoHo who came to the house. Gah

I have seriously never heard one of Jehovah's Witnesses referred to as a "JoHo" before. ROFL! Usually it's just abbreviated to JW.

Anyway, the guy I spoke to was disarmingly intelligent and passive. Very good to talk to.

*GASP* You mean JWs actually have minds of their own! LOL! Just kidding. :D Some of my favorite people are Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm glad that the one you met left a good impression. :)