It’s not MY debt. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

It’s not MY debt.

It would seem you harbor a lot of grudge over baby boomers. You have no right to throw them in a box like that.

Mama always said, be careful what you read. I didn't read that junk. You must have. That gives me an edge on life, as I don't expose my mind to thoughts that don't belong there but as little as possible. Take a baby-boomer fishing!

Dude…your generation has done more evil than good.
Just look at the median take-home pay of the average working class Joe in America…remember single-income families?
There were well paying jobs, with good benefits, pension plans, retirement…hahaha Christmas bonuses..wtf is that anymore?
Greed….greed….greed….everyone wanted to keep up with the Jones’s…everyone wanted to outdo them…people started to dismantle policies and regulations that were once put in place for very GOOD reasons…but they dismantled them anyhow because it made everyone more money…and they gave the workers a tiny taste…gave them liberal home loans and credit cards to maintain a certain level of illusory wealth so they wouldn’t complain when the Unions that their ancestors DIED to even have the right to form were smashed to garbage under the foot of greed.
Stagnate wages the whole time the Boomers have been in power is what we have had….stagnate wages, while everything that was once reasonably priced and worked well is privatized and overpriced and ruined and starts people off in debt instead of setting them up for success.
You took those programs away because they no longer benefitted you.
The subsequent generations are not stupid and we will only keep paying for your bullshit and allowing you to gouge us for so long before there is some “unpleasantness” or upheaval that will not be nice to your generation.

Guess we laid the foundations for a misguided generation. Those same foundations built hospitals, paid billions on R&D, developed drugs, and you guys still don't get it, do you? All about being in power to you. We tried to make our parents proud of us. You think of where you came from as evil people. You are pointing four fingers at yourself when you start pointing fingers. I was taught to fix things; make things better. You have no respect for your elders at all. You are a disgrace to those that gave what they did just so you could be here. Names like Devil and Warlock entertain your mente. You need another twenty years to start seeing the whole picture. You, my friend, are like a renegade wanting to start his own war against the way things are. There are people with guns and missiles that would make short work of this place if you cause the streets to become violent. Then, you could find out whether they would let you live or die. You have no idea.

Not to mention that we have the largest prison population in the world.
I find the part about debtors prison particularly interesting.
And then people wonder why people feel disenfranchised by they way society is set up?

I believe in capital punishment, so don't point your finger at me. They put one to death last night in Georgia. The guy was pulled over by a traffic cop. He shot the LEO as he approached his car. Why was he in prison over 15 years? Blame people that are so tied up in human rights, they forget about the rights that were taken away by that scumbag.
I've had conversations regarding our Federal Bureau of Prisons. They have gangs there, just like on the streets. Tell me, Devil; what would you do to make things better? Throwing everything into chaos leads you right into the hands of your mentor.

hey guys

you may have some great points to make, but it's hard to hear through all the bitterness

one side accusing and blaming another... haven't we done this long enough?

we have to accept personal responsibility for the situation

lets just recognize it isn't helpful to blame anybody

it's not any one persons fault, and it's certainly not the fault of a single generation...

what is clear is that we can see how a change is needed. we are going through a massive paradigm shift.

it won't help to get mad at the elite/secret society/demonic activity in the world

all we can really do is remember the truth of who we are, and Be the love and light that shines so bright in contrast to darkness

when we really know the truth, it will manifest as something new in our lives

truth brings a challenge, and responsibility

trust in the one source of all life
that life is flowing through us all

be aware and follow the divine guidance
live like you really want to live

we can transcend these illusions or continue to yell at each other

let there be healing, respect, clarity, peace.

SupposingATree.png

I'll be giving this some thought, anyway...

massive paradigm shift....clear.....change......

and get back to you on it.

Guess we laid the foundations for a misguided generation. Those same foundations built hospitals, paid billions on R&D, developed drugs, and you guys still don't get it, do you? All about being in power to you. We tried to make our parents proud of us. You think of where you came from as evil people. You are pointing four fingers at yourself when you start pointing fingers. I was taught to fix things; make things better. You have no respect for your elders at all. You are a disgrace to those that gave what they did just so you could be here. Names like Devil and Warlock entertain your mente. You need another twenty years to start seeing the whole picture. You, my friend, are like a renegade wanting to start his own war against the way things are. There are people with guns and missiles that would make short work of this place if you cause the streets to become violent. Then, you could find out whether they would let you live or die. You have no idea.

I believe in capital punishment, so don't point your finger at me. They put one to death last night in Georgia. The guy was pulled over by a traffic cop. He shot the LEO as he approached his car. Why was he in prison over 15 years? Blame people that are so tied up in human rights, they forget about the rights that were taken away by that scumbag.
I've had conversations regarding our Federal Bureau of Prisons. They have gangs there, just like on the streets. Tell me, Devil; what would you do to make things better? Throwing everything into chaos leads you right into the hands of your mentor.
Don’t try to mentally dissect me you automatically fail.
I am trying to fix things…you have no idea what happens out here in real life…just as I don’t know about yours. You have no clue how I spend my days, my extra time, my extra money…you don’t know.
And those words like “devil” and “warlock” are to snuff out the closed-minded…that is their purpose.

This sounds like you are trying to make it into something that it isn’t. I have factual information to back up the points I am making about how and when our nation started down the path to destruction.
Whatever the noble intentions in your own mind to make your parents proud…there were too many greedy bastards who took control of the nation and steered it into the lake.

Right now…our Congress is arguing about who steered things wrong back in the 80’s…meanwhile, the car has been slowly sinking for decades.
The problem with our justice system is there are varying levels of justice mostly based on socioeconomic levels but also clearly race still plays a role.

You don’t know me at all if you think that I would like to see things in chaos…in fact, that is the worst assumption someone could make when one considers another as a “Father” so go shove your assumptions where you can safely assume I am inferring.

I would like to have this country back to a real DEMOCRACY…where the voices of the people are not drowned out by the voice of the government or the corporations and especially not religions (but yet you are FREE to practice any one you wish).
Where people are paid a decent wage, a decent pension, and we can do it just like it was done before…with the dreaded progressive taxation of the rich.
That has been the greatest scam pulled on your generation - that it will trickle down.
It’s trickling down alright.

First world problem much? :p

While we deal with debt, they deal with death. Who's worse off? The debt, because it is an unsolvable problem. Why death can be prevented can't it?

But yes. I like you OP. You care a ton.

As to capital punishment. First we have one dead. Then we have two dead. Good solution. Saved the third person by killing the second. Is there a better solution though?

First world problem much? :p

While we deal with debt, they deal with death. Who's worse off? The debt, because it is an unsolvable problem. Why death can be prevented can't it?

But yes. I like you OP. You care a ton.

As to capital punishment. First we have one dead. Then we have two dead. Good solution. Saved the third person by killing the second. Is there a better solution though?
It IS unsolvable, yes I agree…we need to really hit the ‘reset’ button and tell the banks to go suck an egg IMO.

I don't see it as plausible that there even is a reset button. I'd simply let things run as is, and deal with the problems as they came up. If I could, I would tell the banks to suck it though. I just don't think that would be too popular.

Last edited:
I don't see it as plausible that there even is a reset button. I'd simply let things run as is, and deal with the problems as they came up. If I could, I would tell the banks to suck it though. I just don't think that would be too popular.

Oh, I think it would and will be massively successful the more impacted the working-class feels…which is already at a tipping point IMO or is in the process of falling down.
When the nations’s economy is run on the taxes of only the working class…without a progressive contribution from the upper-classes; then it becomes unsustainable.

Wages have stagnated since the early 80’s while we have seen significant inflation in just about every aspect of our society…especially where it has been privatized.
The progressive tax rates that once allowed for this nation to prosper in huge ways need to be reinstated for starters…I agree with some of the talking heads that it cannot just be solely the taxation of the rich…we just need an overall more simple, and better tax code closing numerous loopholes and eliminating corporate welfare…we don’t let businesses like Wal-Mart game the system by paying shit to their employees so they become the single-largest (employee - employer) receiver of Food Stamps in the country.
Basically, we (the taxpayers) are just handing billions of dollars to Wal-Mart because they are greedy and refuse pay a living wage (even though they made $17 billion in pure profits last check, so they certainly CAN afford it.).

Last edited:
10924686_1034188143264908_2385685543828553089_n.jpg

Interesting infographic.