Is Jon Stewart a INFJ? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Is Jon Stewart a INFJ?

I agree. They need to change the definitions to be more in line with your thinking.

If my thinking is correct, I wouldn't see any problem with it.

On a visual perspective, and by his manner of speaking and certain reactions of him, I definately see in him a very childish INFJ, the Ni subtype.
He is very emotive and shy, and he has that characteristic transparent smile that many INFJ do have. In spite of that, he has a kind of courage when he speaks, a kind of "no bullshit" attitude, which is not really strong, but it can be felt in his attidute.

His eyes are lurking "inside", which suggests deep contemplation, the mark of Ni, and a introspective aura to him, because sometimes I've observed he is very thoughtful and abstract, not being able to "select" his words in a concrete manner.

Also, his eyes are not "out", they are very "in", as if he observes the world from "inside a box", which again is the mark of deep introversion. He seems to be a guy who hasn't quite managed to get out of his "shell", sort of speak. He is still in his own world, testing around, not having enough trust and courage to break the shell and be more confortable.

And again, his eyes are very detached, as if "zoned out". Its like he looks from inside a box, like he has some kind of natural glasses.

I have no doubt that the guy is a INFJ. I hope I will get rest from all the idiots who will honor me with their dissagrements on this....just don't speak please. Keep it to yourself if you disagree, and if you agree, please speak!

Reactions: Dave Fallon