Is Jon Snow really an Infj ? | INFJ Forum

Is Jon Snow really an Infj ?

After reading this,what do u think is Jon Snow’s cognitive function?

• Total voters

Kabss

Dec 5, 2017
MBTI
INFJ/ENFP
Enneagram
6w5/3w4
So,basically,when u search Game of Thrones mbti - Daenerys is pretty much Enfj-infp (ranging opinions) but then there’s Jon ,who’s been called an infj.

Ok so ,the secondory cognitive function of an infj is Extraverted Feeling right ? Have we ever seen Jon show his feelings to anyone (even Ygritte) ,except to Arya in season 1 ? Yes he cares for his people a lot ,but who doesn’t (in Feeling Types) ?
Then the thing where he talks a bit less than normal ,which isn’t something that an infj does.Note that infj s are called extroverted introverts.

So basically i think that John is a Fi user ,or if anyone here knows abt Socionics -he can be a Fi-Infj .Socionics is ,in my sense,more accurate than normal mbti .Fi-infjs do exist.
Comment ur views ppl .

I'll have to explain later...but I almost want to say that he is actually ISFP

Reactions: Jonah Caan and acd
I'll have to explain later...but I almost want to say that he is actually ISFP
I mean yeah,if u stick to mbti and don’t want to type him as an infp-yeah he’s an isfp. The two being only Fi users.

I think both he and Ned seem pretty Fi driven. Doesn't mean they are INFPs but I get the impression their characters use Fi heavily. Both are willing to piss people off and risk their wrath to do what they think is right. They seem mostly driven by an internal set of values or principles than maintaining harmony or having the esteem of others. (I had to throw Ned in there because I think Jon is kind of like a mini-Ned.)