Is it just me, or is Eminem more attractive now? | INFJ Forum

Is it just me, or is Eminem more attractive now?

He looks about the same to me.

What has changed probably, is that music video producers have gotten better at knowing what lighting and poses make people look best. And because visual stuff is a lot more important in music now because of improvements in technology and social media--visuals, and especially attractiveness which would affect the popularity of the artist, would have been more of a focus now than when they were producing a video even 4 years ago.

Also, there is the presence in the more recent video of the "cheerleader effect". A single average to above average looking person makes you feel like they seem average when you look at them standing alone, but lots of average to above average looking people grouped together, especially being portrayed in a way that is supposed to be sexy, will make you feel like they are all sexier. In the more recent video, we have Rihanna, Megan Fox, and a random hot guy (maybe he's a celebrity but idk him) all along with Eminem.

So yah there may be minor differences that I'm not seeing, but this stuff might help explain a lot of what could be happening.

Reactions: hush
Yup, looks the same to me. My first though was that it's because of his music. I've listened to eminem somewhat since he came out, and I can tell you that his music has gotten a lot more girl-friendly.

Last edited: