Interesting estimations on world population | INFJ Forum

Interesting estimations on world population

Er... there are the assumptions that Muslim children will remain devoutly religious Muslims, and that they will continue to have children at that rate. So there's gonna be a fuckload more Muslims around, so what? I live in a predominantly Christian country, but very few people are devoutly religious anyways. So..... who cares? Unless they're planning on taking over the world and converting everyone or some shit..

"A call to action" for what? To kill muslim children? To rage-breed christian children?

What a load of bullshit.

I'm not too impressed with the call to action part. It's some manner of who knows what agenda.

I'm more interested in the projections the video makes.

What will the world be like in 30 years if these projections are accurate?

Are you ready to live in a world that is predominantly Muslim?

Do you think that these figures will decrease as Muslims join the middle class of other nations as well as drift away from their faith, ultimately becoming indistinguishable from the rest of the 'free world'?

Or... do you think that Islam is a strong enough religious culture to maintain itself in the face of all that Western Civilization can offer to distract it... at which point, what will America look like when Muslims have a majority vote?

Most importantly, what if Islam regains its former "convert or die" approach once Muslims get into "power" in these nations?

I think the next decade is going to be very interesting in Europe and the Middle East, and a key indicator of where things are going with respect to how these cultures will 'merge'.

Last edited:
mmm, mmm, mmm... Love me some good propaganda!!!

And their "percentages" came from??? Who needs citations anyway, it more than made up for it with the cool pictographs.

So, the moral of the story is to have a baby war. The side with the most offspring in 17 years wins? Super!

If there ever was a good reason to bring a child into this world, this has got to be it... "Honey, we gotta have us some babies --quick! We can't let those Muslims get the better of us. From the fruit of your loins come the foot-soldiers of the future! Our little Timmy, Tommy, and Bobby will show those Muslims what warfare is really about!"

I'm not too impressed with the call to action part. It's some manner of who knows what agenda.

Do you think that these figures will decrease as Muslims join the middle class of other nations as well as drift away from their faith, ultimately becoming indistinguishable from the rest of the 'free world'?

Or... do you think that Islam is a strong enough religious culture to maintain itself in the face of all that Western Civilization can offer to distract it... at which point, what will America look like when Muslims have a majority vote?

Most importantly, what if Islam regains its former "convert or die" approach once Muslims get into "power" in these nations?

I think the next decade is going to be very interesting in Europe and the Middle East, and a key indicator of where things are going with respect to how these cultures will 'merge'.

Did you catch it? Their accurate figures are "according to research" --the gentleman says so in the very beginning. I'm guessing the research facility was the homelandcrusader.com. Have you checked out their highly academic and scientific site?

It's a little Third Reich-y for my tastes. Edit: The "propaganda-ness" of the video that is. No comment on the website.

Last edited:
Looks to me like a bunch of conservative talk radio fans.

Meh.

I just figured this would be a somewhat interesting topic of pondering. Seems like the subject of discussion quickly became the propaganda. Oh well.

Didn't mean to be a black cloud on your thread, VH. It's just hard to take the video at face value. Considering the projections are accurate...carry on!

Reactions: VH
Anyone who refers by stating "according to research" without explicitly mentioning what research is not even worth considering if they are credible. Bullshit alarms should be going off :)

The US used to be the "melting pot" remember? You were the ones that welcomed immigrants who wanted the American dream. You were always less xenophobic than us. Don't suddenly turn against a population that has lived in your country for decades - much longer than they have lived in the UK - and never been particularly high profile before. This anti-islam shit is getting ridiculous. I'm not aiming this at people on the thread, it's just the people who are releasing this nonsense.

ALLLLAAHHHHHHH OWAKKKKBAAHHHRR.

5 AM. Every. Day.

Seriously though, I think that Islam in these countries is going to face the same kind of decline that Christianity faces- in that younger people will become more apathetic/hypocritical or just stop going to mosque all together. All they need to do is to start commercializing it somehow, put an emphasis on gifts and paid experiences, and then they can all convert to the dominant religion of developed nations: materialism.

The same as it is now, except with even more problems related to overpopulation.

No more than I am to live in a world that's predominantly Christian. Makes absolutely no difference.

Yes. Even now middle class educated Muslims have less children than their 3rd world counterparts. This is nothing new. Think of what the world would be like if everyone was poor and Catholic. Same problem.

America will look exactly the same if Muslims had a majority vote. You may need to change the pledge of allegiance to read "One nation under Allah..." though.

Nobody educated would abide by the "convert or die" approach. You haven't stoned any homosexuals of late, you middle-class Muslim counterpart hasn't either.

If you want to learn how these cultures would merge then I suggest you talk to @Arsal , our very own Muslim-born-turned-atheist member. It's also good to remember that not every Muslim country is like Afghanistan.

Edit: Actually keep the "One nation under god" part. I forgot that you actually worship the same god.

Last edited:
Reactions: grt$5vb
I just enjoy putting people on the spot.

I just watched the video.

Well, I'm not sure if they are accurate at all because they are misrepresenting Islam as inherently antagonistic, so I'm concerned about the neutrality of the assertion.

But hypothetically, if 30 years from now, Europe does become a predominantly Muslim continent (which I highly doubt), it won't be like an Orwellian state, a la, Taliban rule in Afghanistan and it boggles me where imagination takes people sometimes. Such a drastic change is highly improbable considering how most of Western Europe is politically stable whereas Afghanistan -- after 2 decades of civil war -- is still not. If there is a change, it will be subtle and gradual and it will be evolutionary rather than revolutionary.

An insane assumption many people make is that the 'Muslim World' is separate from 'The West'. It's not. The 'Muslim World' is identical to the West inasmuch as the sexual taboos and poverty allow us to be. At its core (considering how we are exposed to similar cultural memes in our lives, thanks to global connectivity), they are essentially the same. Sure, you get the occasional demonization (similar to how this video is doing), but given how many Muslims operate on Western-made devices/memes in their daily lives, it doesn't make sense that we can be so culturally different. We watch all your movies and listen to all the same songs. We have iPhones and hipster glasses and indie music and facebook. The newest rage here is 3D cinema. It's the same, except less rich, more lower class, and more sexually conservative - and these differences are regional. [I hate saying 'we', but somehow it fits.]

Anyway, the point being, an Islamic society is not necessarily regressive. Moderation can exist, like in many Muslim countries at present.

If Islam is applied throughout Europe, I reckon it will only mildly change the culture by making it slightly more conservative, however I doubt any of their luxuries are being taken away any time soon. It won't make any drastic difference and any fear of such is rooted in racism/xenophobia.

Of course, I'm theorizing.

Also of note, I'm deeply irreligious and anything I say here is purely mental masturbation. I don't wish to see any religion take over the world.

Or... do you think that Islam is a strong enough religious culture to maintain itself in the face of all that Western Civilization can offer to distract it...

No, I don't think so, and Islam is not a culture. This will be apparent to you when you compare the Muslims from, I don't know, China, to Turkey, and then Afghanistan.

And disregard 1500 years of cultural evolution? Highly improbable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88chaz88
This video is based on the wrong assumption that children's values will be the same as their parents and that assimilation does not happen.

The Sky is Falling.....The Sky is Falling....The Sky is Falling.....
*runs* *hides*
*yells* OMG!!!!! MUSLIMS!!!!!!
*wonders, where did I put my burka?*

Last article I saw said it woudl be the Hispanics who overran the US.....
*pissed off about all the time I spent learning to eat tortillas wtih everything*

Reactions: Arsal
[video=youtube;ocU5x_03MDM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocU5x_03MDM[/video]

I think the first step in the process of making the world a better place is identifying the problems. I'm not sure why we've allowed ourselves to develop the inability to do so, but for some reason modern society has really lost the ability to differentiate between people. In America we have long had a problem with violent crime committed by poor uneducated black males that are part of a culture that admires this sort of behavior. However, when attempting to address this issue, it is almost impossible to avoid having people misconstrue the statement as some manner of insult against all black people... and people are currently more afraid of being seen as a racist than allowing the truth to be stated plainly. The problem is that we've begun to value the emotional sensibilities of foolish people more than the facts. The fact is, Islamic radicals are a growing world problem. Does that mean Islam is a problem? Of course not. It would be exactly like saying "Because a small percentage of black males ages 15-30 are responsible for a large percentage of the violent crime in many US cities all black people are therefore violent" and that's just obvious nonsense. There are a lot of Muslims in the world who are very kind and peaceful. However, we have to be able to distinguish between groups in order to address problems without fear of persecution for possibly implying something that hurts someone's feelings. Otherwise, people with ill intentions will use this as a cover to press further and further.

Man, I'm starting to miss the days when Good and Evil were clear and entirely discerned based on the actions of the individual, regardless of their affiliations.

Last edited: