[INFJ] - infjs,intjs and ego death | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infjs,intjs and ego death

Oh ok man, Good luck with that.

giphy.gif

Lol ooh! French fries! Yum!

The more I look at it, the more it looks like miniature churros.

Reactions: Wyote

There is no person that becomes enlightened nor does the ”ego” gain some new title. It is simply recognizing that what you have already and always been. Then once absorbed into the divine darkness, the whole body of being becomes orgasmic bliss. But there is never an ”ego” that experiences it. Just pure awareness.

There is no person that becomes enlightened nor does the ”ego” gain some new title. It is simply recognizing that what you have already and always been. Then once absorbed into the divine darkness, the whole body of being becomes orgasmic bliss. But there is never an ”ego” that experiences it. Just pure awareness.

There's no bathroom in the cosmic giggle.
I'm gonna die.
giphy.gif

There is no need for a bathroom once you are experiencing a cosmic death and ecstasy. :tonguewink:

Try saying that after a bowl full of extra spicy curry

i read somewere that ni doms are very capable of seeing through the ego because ni is so subconsious.but my question to you infjs and intjs,how do you see the ego,in the spiritual sense,?,most eastern philosophies say that the ego is an illusion and the goal is to drop it or to see through it,as infjs and intjs whats your view on this and the ego?
But trying to kill the ego is ludicrous. He knows you want him dead. You cannot grow through trying. It must come from being selflessly. Through no thought or direct action. Trying and doing have goals. And there fore a plan is made to meet these goals. By doing so you have placed intent. The opposite of ego would be wego We go help. We help others. You want to kill your ego. Go volunteer at a children's hospital. Or an old folks home. But don't do it for you. Do it for them. You'll come to realize that your life was never about you. It was never your life, but your life to give.
There is also a disconnect that comes with too much stimulation. That is why one must sit and smoke and reflect over what one has seen. From the space of the observer. Then one can be aware of what is around. There are a lot of exercises for the mind that one must go through. No one can give you your ego killing diagram. Everyone is different in how they process life. So in the end nothing matters but love. Which is what you give away. It's easy really. Love one another. You don't need complicated books. Or spirit guides. Just love. I can't say it any clearer. You have precious little time.

I wonder if this desire for ego death among some individuals is anything to do with the low-level eusociality among humans. That it's a kind of mental correlate/epiphenomenon in the conscious to eusociality.

In any case, I wonder who one would actually be working for if everybody achieved ego-death... just a society of selfless worker bees without a queen. Utterly aimless, joyless and passionless.

We have egos for a reason, and its probably exceptionally unhealthy to pursue its suicide like this.

I wonder if this desire for ego death among some individuals is anything to do with the low-level eusociality among humans. That it's a kind of mental correlate/epiphenomenon in the conscious to eusociality.

In any case, I wonder who one would actually be working for if everybody achieved ego-death... just a society of selfless worker bees without a queen. Utterly aimless, joyless and passionless.

We have egos for a reason, and its probably exceptionally unhealthy to pursue its suicide like this.

People are striving to experience a sense of relief. This can be done in many different ways but the most common is intoxication with substances like alcohol. Thus it only offers a brief sense of freedom and not a real deal.

The death of ego-identification does not mean that one would stop functioning as a living being. The difference is that the inner chatter and constant identification of that chatter as one’s fundamental identity no longer exists. This enables a more open and spontaneous way of relating to life. There is no need to identify oneself with the body or the mental fabrications in order to function. Life can be lived and experienced seamlessly as it is without any form of identification of an ego.

What

But what if we are all leaves of the same tree? If this became apparent after loss of the ego, then we would be working for each other and thus working for ourselves.

i read somewere that ni doms are very capable of seeing through the ego because ni is so subconsious.but my question to you infjs and intjs,how do you see the ego,in the spiritual sense,?,most eastern philosophies say that the ego is an illusion and the goal is to drop it or to see through it,as infjs and intjs whats your view on this and the ego?
I wouldn't say I can see through Ego per-say,
but he is thin for someone who likes food.
I love the word play here.

You can still feel emotions with an ego dissolution...just in a different manner, often more strongly imho as they seem to be from more pure sources and not run through the lens of the ego-self.
The subconscious right-brain, “sacred feminine” that is usually drowned out by the direction of the ego and it’s ceaseless gibber-jabber is able to make itself known and emerge.
The time(s) I would say my ego was gone - it was still very hilarious to my other “self” as it was so clear how ridiculous we act as creatures and animals and “intelligent” humans, lol.
Even my own normal daily habits were clear and quite silly...but it also gives one the ability to see a perspective that further helps you recognize when your ego is calling the shots and not...you would think it’s clear, but as someone else mentioned, the ego knows you are coming for it lol.
It will try to protect itself and stop you from not letting it drive the car and direct the show.
What’s more with a loss of the ego-self comes a connection to everything else in a divinely beautiful manner that can be literally breathtaking.
But all this is wholly subjective of course, and each person will have similar but unique experiences with a loose or lost ego.
And yes... @efromm is very right...it’s not about you...it’s about everyone else...it’s not self-serving...it’s not doing, it is being.
Being in the moment, being aware of the impact you create in others and the world.
I don’t think anyone on their actual death bed ever really worried about their precious car, or this or that in those final moments (if they did they had some kind of mental problem lol), it is our loved ones that will matter at that time and little else (at least that’s how it was when my heart nearly stopped).
I only wanted those I loved to know that they were my final thoughts, they are the most important thing to me.
Wiping out your ego can also show you such priorities in a clearer light.
Not to mention quieting an often constant source of self-criticism and self-imposed expectations.
I feel that it’s deeply helped me realize a lot of unaddressed issues and opened my eyes to a perspective that I previously could not fathom.
Cheers!!
:<3white:

Last edited:
There is no need for a bathroom once you are experiencing a cosmic death and ecstasy. :tonguewink:
I read somewhere once, I can't remember where. I can't even remember the whole story, but some dude believed he was having a mystical experience where everything was "one." Since everything in his mind was "one," everywhere was also a place to dump. So he pooped on a floor somewhere and got arrested. If the understanding one receives from an ego-less state is that it's ok to poop anywhere, it's probably safe to assume that it is not a spiritual experience, but a psychological disturbance...

I read somewhere once, I can't remember where. I can't even remember the whole story, but some dude believed he was having a mystical experience where everything was "one." Since everything in his mind was "one," everywhere was also a place to dump. So he pooped on a floor somewhere and got arrested. If the understanding one receives from an ego-less state is that it's ok to poop anywhere, it's probably safe to assume that it is not a spiritual experience, but a psychological disturbance...
LMAO

That’s why it’s best certain substances be taken in a responsible and sacred manner - and with a babysitter.