INFJ women... It's easy for you to have female friends???? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ women... It's easy for you to have female friends????

[MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]:

I don't know the OP at all and maybe I am missing some backstory here but are you trying to make [MENTION=14044]FanyMV[/MENTION] feel worse or just make her jealous of your good fortune? You are both lucky to have found great friends whom you loved for years but some people move for jobs or school or their good friends move away. Finding new, likeminded people can be difficult. It sounds like she is trying to make new friends, not keep old ones and I found your lack of understanding and fingerpointing harsh and uncalled for. We are all happy for you that you have lots of great friends but that also means you have support and she doesn't.

Thanks my friend for your opinion and your support. I've been living in a different country since only 5 years ago. And even though I have my 3 y/o relationship w my boyfriend, I like to meet people and go out with people. I have a sister, and friends in my original country, but this 5 years living here have changed me. I used to live my life without caring what people think, but living alone in other country, without my family near, a need of having people around whom I can trust and also people that enjoy and value what I am as a person/friend, becomes stronger. Its frustrating b/c it's difficult to find a real friend, but what frustrate me more is that sometimes the people that I think that should be able to understand me better (some women "friends" for example), are the ones that start pointing out defects or criticizing in large scale. I'm not saying that a friend should not do that, on the contrary, I think that a true friend will always tell you the truth even if it's hard to listen, but I also believe that a true friendship it's not based on critics or defects detection...!!! Maybe what I said wasn't the reality, but in my personal experience, there's a tendency in women to be harder on friends and on other women vs men. There's also a tendency (in my experience) that women lie more and tend to hold back the expression of theirselves more than men. Some of them become robots managed by society or by "what other people think", etc. Maybe it's cultural I don't know. It just sucks to feel different for being more myself and less the conditioned person that culture creates. And there's also the possibility that I haven't find a good connection with someone yet, and it's just a matter of time. Again, thanks for your support and understanding. It's good to know that there's a place where you can share daily concerns and actually receive excellent advices and support. Thanks again [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) choose a hobby you find meaningful
2) go online and find a meetup group for it
3) go
4) watch the bitches before talking to them
5) pay attention to see which bitches are giving the others judgmental looks or making judgmental comments
6) don't talk to those ones
7) talk to everyone else

have you tried that yet

1) choose a hobby you find meaningful
2) go online and find a meetup group for it
3) go
4) watch the bitches before talking to them
5) pay attention to see which bitches are giving the others judgmental looks or making judgmental comments
6) don't talk to those ones
7) talk to everyone else

have you tried that yet

It's hard to find easy-going, down-to-earth bitches these days!