INFJ - what job do you do? Are you happy and fulfilled? | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

INFJ - what job do you do? Are you happy and fulfilled?

Not surprised at all with the collection stations filled with piss bottles and shit bags at Amazon.

it-is-overlord-bezos-v0-huc5hf5nyc7b1.png

To: employee From: Gilbert Hugh

Due to financial cut-backs, you will now be expected to self-expense all office supplies, including but not limited to: pencils, erasers, pens, paper, stationary, folders, staples, paperclips, brads(?) and photocopies. All parking will now be metered by the hour. Electricity consumption and all telephone charges will be deducted from your paycheck.

The board of directors at insuricare wishes to thank you for you selfless sacrifice through this time of financial uncertainty. It is because of you, the employee, that insuricare has recorded its highest profits in years. Remember a successful company makes for a successful employee(?) -----, a(?) Penny you save is another penny that goes in our profits(?)

watching-the-incredibles-and-saw-this-when-bob-gets-called-v0-crmm0282gp9b1.jpg

YRqzJsF.jpg

pwPaXar.png

Have to think of better uses for all that material which could have gone to better uses.

Saw a reel the other day where a woman explained that companies don't want people to work from home because office culture is a good way to filter out workers corporation culture has a prejudice against, such as disabled workers in her case (because she had a wheelchair) but it applies to anyone who does not fit the image.

Saw a reel the other day where a woman explained that companies don't want people to work from home because office culture is a good way to filter out workers corporation culture has a prejudice against, such as disabled workers in her case (because she had a wheelchair) but it applies to anyone who does not fit the image.

Doesn't help that in the work place management is riddled with malignant personalities that get their kicks by manipulating and controlling others to the max. Dealing with narcs and sociopaths in management on the day to day is not only draining it really does push most to the edge hence partly why some places have such high turnover. The systems these personalities create are toxic and soul draining beyond belief especially for the lower tiers of society.

Personally I don't shit at work not because of time but rather they don't maintain the place where time to time there will be blood and shit summered Everywhere never mind the toilets not being properly bolted so yea they wiggle...

i-need-this-sign-v0-5ig1bmgahcbb1.png

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
Doesn't help that in the work place management is riddled with malignant personalities that get their kicks by manipulating and controlling others to the max. Dealing with narcs and sociopaths in management on the day to day is not only draining it really does push most to the edge hence partly why some places have such high turnover. The systems these personalities create are toxic and soul draining beyond belief especially for the lower tiers of society.

Agree. The stories I've heard are terrible.
I only had one opportunity to work in such an environment because I gravitated toward working for small businesses, the arts, and restaurants. My potential boss wanted me to beg for the job, but each time I asked him for the job, it wasn't good enough, and he'd send me home without the job and ask me to come back for another interview (so he could hear me beg.) He ripped apart my resume, belittled me, compared me to other women, etc. I was desperate for a job, but every time I went to his office, I dreaded every moment of the subway ride there. He was so predatory and weird. I finally declined the offer and told him our personalities clashed. You should have seen the look on his face. He was shocked I told him I didn't want to work for him. After that, I worked for my friend's restaurant for a few years.

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon