INFJ - what job do you do? Are you happy and fulfilled? | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

INFJ - what job do you do? Are you happy and fulfilled?

round-and-round-it-goes-v0-0oiph31xthwa1.jpg

from the UK...

7FUcJwE.jpg

7cUGb9p.png

Uwtwwn8.jpg

Reactions: Ginny and Jexocuha
P5rQ3sa.jpg

Reactions: Jexocuha
They could just bring back the cube farms but nope lol extroverts but vastly more so the sociopathic managers/bosses gotta have their bull pens. BTW I work in blue collar hell standing for nearly the whole shift and it sucks, why would anyone want to give up their chair is beyond me. Hell I'll even sit on concrete given the chance.

enhance-workplace-productivity-v0-7nxj3jyogoxa1.png

Whaaat? Can you tell us more?

lol, well I was being half facetious.

I work for an organisation that supports the work of Catholic missionaries. It's a faith-based NGO. So I do work for the church in some way but not on the evangelical side of things.

It took roughly 4 years and last Friday 15 mins before market close to successfully trade an Iron Condor and Butterfly for an options trade.
Let's just say I've worked some less than favorable jobs primarily while studying on the side just to gtfo of those jobs never to return and trade full time
So is it fulfilling? Yes, because shortly here, I can bust my mom out of "Shady Pines" to come home after 5 months. The added perk...shits paid for, and I get more time with my mom and my son, and that'll do for me.

Reactions: aeon
BJZpQx3.png

3E9RaL0.jpg

Customer service for an online chat support for some sales or service company.
And I'm good at it.

When it goes well and I genuinely feel I've helped someone, I feel wonderful. I feel fulfilled.
Fuck the corporate bureaucracy and the workplace catty shit, though.
It exists even in a work from home environment.

Ys3rKKh.png