INFJ vs INFJ | INFJ Forum

INFJ vs INFJ

cellardoor

Feb 4, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Firstly, sorry I'm guessing this is an extremely cliche post, but I can't find the answer anywhere -headdesk-
So... How would two INFJs be in a relationship? Apparently it's quite rare for INFJs to be girls, but the three INFJs I know are (including myself) so I've never had a guy to compare to.
I'm guessing it would be tricky 'competing' as the complex one in the relationship, and that it might get a little bit boring having two weird people together, but I have no idea.
Your thoughts?

lol

lol im a gurl infj does that mean im more rare? i feel like a loner all the time even around people haha i always go quiet...i went on a date with a enfj but hes very quiet too so might be an infj....who knows but we get on pretty well and it was quite cool

Just to clarify male INFJs are more rare than female INFJs

Last edited:
lol im a gurl infj does that mean im more rare? i feel like a loner all the time even around people haha i always go quiet...i went on a date with a enfj but hes very quiet too so might be an infj....who knows but we get on pretty well and it was quite cool

*bite*

Just to clarify male InFJs are more rare when female INFJs

I was about to say that males are more.

Females are identified to be highly more likely than males. This is because of the identification of being more emotional prone.

What I'm curious about is the difference between male INFJ versus INFJ females

Females are identified to be highly more likely than males. This is because of the identification of being more emotional prone.

Thats a good question. Hmmmm

Read my posts for answers to the above question.

I'm an alpha male, but an INFJ. Life is extremely difficult and complex when you are a leader, but led by your emotions and internal intuition.

I wish I was another type to be honest.

The males have penises and the females have vagina's.

The males have penises and the females have vagina's.

main.php