[INFJ] - infj the ni and ti loop? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infj the ni and ti loop?

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
hey to the infjs what kind of ideas and insights does your ni and ti come up with,iv read some place that infjs can come up with philosophies that can be out of touch with human values because of ni and ti,so give some ideas and insights your ti and ni has come up with eg religion spirituality?

Reactions: Sandie33
Ni and Ti becomes dissections of theories and incidents and people's psyches. Sometimes it DOES reach some spiritual or religious insight; other times.....not so much as it is running in circles, angry and aggravated at all the wrongs and flaws around.

Without restraint, it just becomes a parade of masturbatory deconstructions; seeking the 'core' while ignoring the rest. (casual reminder that Ni-Ti loops are unhealthy in nature)

,iv read some place that infjs can come up with philosophies that can be out of touch with human values because of ni and ti
Hi...I don't believe I understand the context of what you are asking...could you provide sources for this statement that we INFJ get out of touch with human values while in Ni-Ti?

philosophies that can be out of touch with human values

Does this mean philosophies (or ideas) that are not easily applicable, therefore they maybe idealistic but are ultimately impractical?

Reactions: Sandie33 and Wyote
The loops theories are a little weird to me; I think when someone is say, SiTeFi and is over-relying on introverted functions, it's more likely for it to be overly Si than to be SiFi. The reason is either you've got a developed auxiliary or you are over-relying on the dominant. If you develop F-aux, that will tend to not allow strong T overriding of F. If you develop only dom strongly, you're more on dom-overdrive than on this weird dom-tertiary overdrive.

It seems to me that if you really actually are NiFe>TiSe, it's a bit strange to enter into an overly NiTi phase. People who really seem to have NiTi>>the rest might be NTs!
My very first typing ever back when I was new to stuff was something like an NiTi type and I eventually decided on a T type.

(It's especially worth noting that people like Jung were happy saying NTs can be Ni+Ti -- now a 8 function-attitude model version of that is just a more complicated take, but the point is there's just no reason to run from those two FA to an NF type.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33