arbygil

Passing through
Nov 29, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
INFJ Radio....

Heh. I don't know where this came from, apart from an off-shoot from the "What does an INFJ sound like" thread. But I thought it might be interesting to do a talk show radio like format, if there's room for it on the forums. Small blurbs, small chatters - not more than three or four minutes - on various topics. Topics can change weekly, and we can respond to them if we wish.

So, if you have a microphone, if you have a headset, and you don't mind the sound of your voice (and you don't mind others hearing the sound of your voice) why not, eh? Note: Anyone can contribute to this, anyone can add anything they like, and if you want to, feel free to switch topics and change it to anything you'd like. Totally open forum. Totally.

First topic idea:

When did you first realize that you were an INFJ, and how did that make you feel?

My answer here.

seems interesting. Wonder if it could go longer.

Hey, I'm sure it could. I just said 3-4 minutes because I know folks have short attention spans. But heck, if folks want to talk longer I'm okay with it too. I'll listen! :D

I mean a 24H live running forum as well as recorded shows.

Huhn. That would be awesome. Albeit expensive and draining on bandwidth...but it could be interesting if someone did all 16 types, and each had an hour program. That would go on for 16 hours. The remaining 8 hours could be conversations with different types together, maybe.

That was great arbygil!

Why do I always have to download these things? Can't you people upload to a website that will play the audio online, since I can't download anything to the computer?

What's what I'm considering.

Something like USC's radio station that Myself DJ's.

Hey, I'm all for it, if someone is willing to pay for the bandwidth. It can get pricey, I think...

Hmm...that's true. And altogether possible. Something like pirate radio, but pre-recorded? I wonder if you'd have enough material, though. Not everyone would be clamoring to be on the radio.

I would :) I lovee to talk.

good idea buster