INFJ Male + INFJ Female dating | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Male + INFJ Female dating

I was actually laughing at this, 3:00am sitting at my pc alone in my room. If anyone's awake they must think "he's finally completely lost it". Haha.

Does the old lady represent the passive-aggressiveness?

I see you understand my bizarre sense of humor.

Reactions: Jonah Caan
I'm an INFJ woman in a relationship with an INFJ man... At least, that's what he says, but he's so friendly and socially outgoing at times that I'm not entirely sure. He says the same about me, as well. So, we're going to take the test over again when were together. Lol. Other than my boyfriend I have two male friends that are INFJ and they are married to/the surrogate second husband to my ISTJ best friend.
So, when we all get together and drink, it's pretty funny and also very chill.
My circle of friends all love and ship me and Jon together and honestly, he's the best relationship I've ever been in. He's 10 years younger than me, but he had a rough life where he always had to be the grown up and take care of his disabled mother, so he matured faster. I had an enabling mother that sort of stunted my maturity a bit until I had my own child... So he and I are right about the same place.
I like taking care of him, which I call being domestic. I love cooking for him and he LOVES the way I cook. I wash his clothes, but he cleans my bathroom and kitchen. We share in the duties of tending to my 7 year old daughter. She's on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum and can be difficult, so when I find myself on the verge of collapse with her, he picks up where I can't and he handles it. We work as a team in everything. Even sexually. We can be serious together and we laugh together. We are open and honest about everything and we talk through everything.
I trust him completely. I have from the day I met him. He effortlessly walked through every defensive wall I had up. We fell in love with each other fast. We are just in awe of each other sometimes, that there is someone else who just gets us.
I just feel really ready to be in this relationship and I'm pretty certain that if this doesn't work out that I'm done with relationships. I was done with them for the past few years, but he came out of nowhere and somehow changed that.
I agree that if two INFJ's are in the same place developmentally, it can be bliss. Because I have a female friend that is INFJ and she and I have just wordlessly drifted apart because we are absolutely at different levels of growth. I recognize it. I'm not mad about it. It is what it is. Some INFJ pairings are like a beautiful symphony and some are like feedback on a loudspeaker. Luckily, so far, me and my guy are the symphony.

After reading this...all I thought is "how does this chick have so many INFJ friends and I can't even meet one?"