INFJ-ISFJ Relationships | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ-ISFJ Relationships

I am pretty nervous when I 'm with an INFJ. I say my view from ISFJ instead :)
What aspects of the relationship or your partner did you appreciate the most?
+ I was surprised that INFJ does not like material. She doesn't want gifts, flowers. She does not care about superficial things of other people (salutation, dressing,etc), but personality and characteristic are huge things
What aspects of the relationship or your partner did you appreciate the least?
+ She is emotional unstable. She has a lot of boundary. I get nervous if she is not satisfied. Her satisfaction and attraction dropped fast when she intuitively know my flawness. She protects herself too much.
What were the common themes (if any) during your disagreements/arguments (if applicable)?
+ We misunderstand. I hear nothing from her. She show her disappointment by cold shoulder. I become worse and worse. I have no clue to solve the issue.
What ISFJ-specific strategies did you succesfully employ to make things work?
+ I failed so most of my strategies are ineffective :m071: :smile: . Communication is important. Your partner understand nothing unless you say your problem, opinion. Do not afraid to be hurt or jump out of your safe zone.
What kept you together/what broke you up (if applicable)?
work?
+ It is a long distance Relationship. I only met her twice (face to face) but not so long. I think we do not have enough time to get along with each other. I too blindsided because of her attraction. Only text message and internet keep us continuing our relationship. It is hurtful when she cut all contact but give no reasons. I lost 2 years to regain my consciousness. I know that I came fast that could scare her but she said nothing and I was over nervous. She is so cold and assertive. Or she finds me boring and then has another man. But I can do nothing because of long distance. I never meet her again or do anything else.