INFJ guy ENXP girl

ENXP girl

Three
Jan 27, 2013
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
what is this?
I read several threads about INFJ in this forum and i think i can consult here for my problems. I do hope you will answer my questions and i will really appreciate that.

So, i am an ENTP girl basically, but sometimes i am an ENFP girl. Some tests said that i am an ENTP, some ENFP. I am attracted to INFJ guy, a colleague in my workplace since our first meeting, and i think he is attracted to mee too from the way he stared me. I can say i'm attracted to him physically so much, i like his style, i think he is the most attractive man i have ever met, i'm 22 now.
The 2nd time i met him was on his birthday, 2 days after the first meeting. I heard that he was having his birthday and distributing doughnut to people. I want to get the doughnut and i want to talk with him. I did it, we talk about 2 hours, and i end the conversation just because its been too long for me leaving my desk.

He started first by messaging me through facebook, and since then i start hoping that he will be my first boyfriend. I never have a real relationship with other guys before, i prefer to just be friends because i don't think i am attracted enough to them. But him, he is just simply too attractive too ignore. Well, since then i am always be the one who starts lurking him to ask me to go out, and it worked. We went out together several times, just two of us twice, and several times together with his friends (guys), which are also my friends at the office.

I have been knowing him for almost 4 months now, but our relationship is not progressing to the way i want. Last week was the happiest weekend i have had in my life with a guy. We are spending our weekend together, even though it was not just two of us, but together with our friends. He saw my photo in my wallet and ask to have one of it and i gave him. He said that short hair style matched me, like in the photo. I don't want the weekend momentum gone to zero on monday, so i make new appointments and he did too.. on monday, on tuesday, its good for me, i feel i live by having something with him everyday, until thursday.. when everything got bad...
So, i was a new girl to the office, he's been a year there. Before i come, he liked another girl, at the same office. The girl confessed to me some weeks ago that she likes him too. But the girl already had a boyfriend. He said to his trusted friends, not all, not to me.. that he considers the girl only as a friend now--> i know this from his friend which is also my friend. But the environment seems to ignore this.. His friends (my friends too), and that girl's friends are still constantly trying to match them together whenever they met. I am okay with this at first, but when i and him starts getting closer and closer, and eventually on that thursday, when i and him at the peak closeness that is never reached before, i, him, our friends, accidentally meet the girl and her friends. And our friends and her friends started to match them again and again. Its hurting me alot. but i couldnt do anything because none of our friends know that i and him are close now. And he did nothing either with the situation.. he didnt respond to the matching but he didnt reject too.. and me, i just smile and laugh at the matching but in my heart i am really sad.
Now, its been 3 days since thursday, i did not text him or try to contact him and he didnt text me either... we met at the office and just say hi like nothing happens, but we dont talk..

Just what do i have to do with the situation? he likes me or not? how do i know that? should i go away to know it?should i forget him? which i dont think i can
he still likes the other girl?
just what do i have to do?

Try not to worry about it, since he told his friends that the other girl is just a friend. Infj is fascinated by and adores enxp.

Text him as if nothing is wrong.

I expect him to tell me that he is done with the girl, i am just tired of always making the first move. If i stay away from him will he contact me?

I expect him to tell me that he is done with the girl, i am just tired of always making the first move. If i stay away from him will he contact me?

I'm just guessing, but he might have no idea that you feel this way. Maybe it is best just to ask him outright in a non-accusatory manner. Breath...and wait till you feel a little more solid before ask him.

He might not contact you, but remember he is an infj and that is often par for the course. He could still hold you in very high esteem.

If you are sweet to him and cry a little he will hold you and look into your eyes and see forever.

One last thought. When all else fails, and if it is possible, wait at least 24 for hours before airing strong feelings; anytime or situation.

Last edited:
He already had the idea that i like him, he can feel it and he said that when our friend ask about it. he said that he is afraid of commitment. Since hearing this, i think i could not hope more from him, so i decided for now i will just be friends with him, and not expecting him anymore because i will be hurt by my own thoughts about him if i do

I see. That makes sense. He's not ready, and in the meantime you want to keep your emotions healthy.

I wish you the best.