[INFJ] - INFJ females: best sex partners? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJ females: best sex partners?

Best sex partners?

• Total voters
[MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] He's getting there. He is much closer than he realizes. He is just stubborn, which is one of the things I love about him. I'm certain it will be worth my thinning patience.

I've been with an INTP he liked to take control. It was nice for a bit, but I'm the kinda girl that likes to participate.

INTJs stubborn? Never! :p

And I agree with the participation. Absolutely. :D
[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION], I bet "the long answer" requires an age verification on a whole other website. :p

Reactions: Misadventure
Oh gosh. I love you guys. Ya'll crack me up.

Reactions: Free
Is [MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] done sampling [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] yet? I've been waiting in line forever! And [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] keeps cutting. I'm short, I think I'll just sneak in with her. Quick [MENTION=14108]bibliophile934[/MENTION] distract her! :D

:m026:

[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION] "You got it dude."

[MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] Quick! Look!

dumpaday-funny-pictures-1457.jpg

Reactions: Free and grt$5vb
*sneaks in unnoticed with [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] distracted by hot guys or sweaters...or both*

Thanks [MENTION=14108]bibliophile934[/MENTION] :D

I'll get back to you guys after I sample some of this INTP...

Poor [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION]. He has no idea what he's in for. R.I.P. my friend. <3

Reactions: Misadventure
Poor [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION]. He has no idea what he's in for. R.I.P. my friend. <3

18uiny995pi7ojpg.jpg

f613a7075f4524b86d41978cc63b6a3b557c1f5f2e3529856b177f0735359d14.jpg

Girls, we're worth it.

[video=youtube;waU75jdUnYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waU75jdUnYw[/video]

Reactions: Free and rawr
I never thought to type the people I had sex with, unless we were a couple. Gotta think about a few before I vote.

I chose INFJ and INTJ. They were my best. INFJ because that whole transcendence thing really really translate into sex and INTJ because it's like they read the manual or something. lol. [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION], care to elaborate why ENFP and INTJ?

Don't have to be an INTJ to have read the manual :wink:

[MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] you are making me more excited than you can imagine. I'm currently in love with an INTJ but some bitches tainted him and he has a hard time realizing he loves me to. I always felt like he would be dynamite in bed. I'm glad to hear that my suspicions are not unwarranted.

However, ISFPs are incredibly giving partners. And I mean incredibly giving.

Coming from another INTJ, just give him the time he needs to figure his feels out. This is something I struggle with more often than people realize. Furthermore, we INTJS are very long range planners. For example, I never slept with my first boyfriend (ENFP) of nearly two years because long-term I wasn't sure if I would wind up regretting it if anything happened to us. Now I'm happily engaged to an INTP and feel like I made the right decision, but will never know for sure. Just remember that if he isn't having sex with you right now that it may not mean that he simply doesn't love you. I personally believe that there are many ways to show someone you love them other than sex, but it is indeed a great way to do so.

Coming from another INTJ, just give him the time he needs to figure his feels out. This is something I struggle with more often than people realize. Furthermore, we INTJS are very long range planners. For example, I never slept with my first boyfriend (ENFP) of nearly two years because long-term I wasn't sure if I would wind up regretting it if anything happened to us. Now I'm happily engaged to an INTP and feel like I made the right decision, but will never know for sure. Just remember that if he isn't having sex with you right now that it may not mean that he simply doesn't love you. I personally believe that there are many ways to show someone you love them other than sex, but it is indeed a great way to do so.

[MENTION=11868]drummergirlbk[/MENTION]

I completely agree with you on that whole other ways of showing love thing. It's a long convoluted story with the two of us. I told him he would be my friend freshman year at college orientation and we have been relatively inseparable ever sense. We have never actually dated or done anything more than hug, and while I do crave physical intimacy from him, mostly I just want to make him feel loved.

Reactions: rawr
Kinda depends on the feelings for the person. Not in a position to vote, but INTX do seem to know what they're doing. :D

I voted, but still think this has nothing to do with typology. The quality of your experiences with them as a person, and your feelings towards them are the factors that sex quality depends upon.

The person you are in love with, regardless of type, will be the best partner.

I voted, but still think this has nothing to do with typology. The quality of your experiences with them as a person, and your feelings towards them are the factors that sex quality depends upon.

This^

But yeah, I voted.. Even though it's highly subjective.