[INFJ] - INFJ females: best sex partners? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJ females: best sex partners?

Best sex partners?

• Total voters

baccheion

Aug 29, 2015
MBTI
INTP
Why don't I just get right to it. I'm just curious what types your best sex partners have been.

[MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] is offering INTP samples? heh...

+15 role playing sessions

(P.S. no nerds)

Roleplay...nice! But what...no nerds? wtf? I'm out then. :( All I can say is you're missing out, nerds have it down to a science. :p

And I feel this thread should be in 'mature topics". I foresee it gettin' dirty in here!

I chose INFJ and INTJ. They were my best. INFJ because that whole transcendence thing really really translate into sex and INTJ because it's like they read the manual or something. lol. [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION], care to elaborate why ENFP and INTJ?

Reactions: Free
I chose INFJ and INTJ. They were my best. INFJ because that whole transcendence thing really really translate into sex and INTJ because it's like they read the manual or something. lol. [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION], care to elaborate why ENFP and INTJ?

ENFP because it was like this person was in my head, reading my thoughts, just knew and was also a pleaser, so I was spoiled.
INTJs- because like you said, they read the manual, memorized it, tore it apart and rewrote it-perfected it. lol.

*But, again, and I must stress, for myself, being in love really really really amplifies things. So... It may not be a type thing at all.

[MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] you are making me more excited than you can imagine. I'm currently in love with an INTJ but some bitches tainted him and he has a hard time realizing he loves me to. I always felt like he would be dynamite in bed. I'm glad to hear that my suspicions are not unwarranted.

However, ISFPs are incredibly giving partners. And I mean incredibly giving.

Reactions: Free and grt$5vb
Now now free, I'm sure [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] is a generous man and is willing to combine a few sessions to accommodate us all. Yes, I went there. HA! :D

[MENTION=14108]bibliophile934[/MENTION] Aww, sorry to hear that. Once he's in touch with his feels, he'll be good to go. :w:

[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION] must everything turn into a threesome with you? :p

[MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION] He's getting there. He is much closer than he realizes. He is just stubborn, which is one of the things I love about him. I'm certain it will be worth my thinning patience.

I've been with an INTP he liked to take control. It was nice for a bit, but I'm the kinda girl that likes to participate.

Um... :m190: I'm a nerd, too...

@Free2be YES, I nominate myself too! Give it up for INFJ.