[INFJ] - In INFJ's perspective- what are the most important things in a relationship? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] In INFJ's perspective- what are the most important things in a relationship?

PeaceLover

Three
Oct 17, 2019
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
A
I know that every person has different opinions, different understandings of things... but I just want to know how similar does INFJ think about it.

As for me, I just don't take love as the only thing important in a relationship but also Understanding, Commitment, being Responsible and Good person.

so what do you guys think? let me know...

Shared: Authenticity, acceptance, forgiveness, honesty, same track understanding of life content.

Harmony before conflict and drama...response & reaction is the root cause of relationship discord.

Deep connection.
A high level of understanding, and the desire to understand when there is lack of understanding.
Loyalty.
Trust.
Authenticity.
Support. We need to believe in each other's goals and root for each other. We need to be there for each other when the going gets tough.
Freedom. We're separate people and can do what we want. We choose each other. (I'm not interested in jealousy, possessiveness, or people who try to restrict each other.)
Intelligence.
Compassion and kindness.
We both need to actively seek being better people: learning, goals, trying to be healthy, cultivating happiness and deeper understanding, etc. Life is about learning and thriving.

Last edited: