Importance of relationships

Roger

Oct 7, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
-
Friends,

Just i want to share something with you all and also want some responses from you.

Relationships are basis for life. We need them. We deserve to have priceless relationship. Any kind of friendship with right person.We expect beautiful marriage life. We expect good teacher for ourselves. We need to nurture and it is our duty to take care of it.

Do you think relationship is very sensible thing for humankind? When it breaks, He/she will go down.

Yes, i think It is very sensible and important thing for me.

I think relationships are important but as you mentioned, it's more important who we have them with. I would rather have a few strong, long term relationships with friends or partners than too many superficial friendships. This is why it is so hard to establish lasting long term relationships.

I think relationships are important but as you mentioned, it's more important who we have them with. I would rather have a few strong, long term relationships with friends or partners than too many superficial friendships. This is why it is so hard to establish lasting long term relationships.

Yes to that. That is one of the Defining traits of INFJ's. We prefer fewer, deeper relationships, to a larger number of more superificial ones. I am definately this way.

I think it can hurt us sometimes in our relations with our mates. It is so important to us to find that perfect other half. Anything less feels empty. Who can truely understand us? Get inside us? We are hard to know, but wish to be truely understood by that one other. A conundrum for sure.

Last edited: