If you have any questions... | INFJ Forum

If you have any questions...

Scofield

Aug 19, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Bonjour tout le monde!

I hope you are all fine.

Well I just found that topic and I must say that I think I know a little the subject.

Actually, among my many projects I plan to launch coaching businesses.
And one of them will deal with the subject of "dating". It will concern men AND women.

I've read a lot of books, gathered a lot of articles from websites and I've studied this subject for almost 3 years now. (all the secrets of dating and of relationships in general)

I'm still gathering the money (and the knowledge) I need to launch these businesses (slowly but surely ;) ) but...if you guys (girls or boys) have any question, even for curiosity, you can ask me the questions you want and I hope I can helps you answer your questions. ;)

Are French people as good lovers as they say, or is it just a myth? :mrgreen:

To be honest, I hate dating. Two people coming together and all those expectations and judgments that are going on under the surface...it isn't much fun.

What is the alternative to dating?

ShaiGar said:
isn't dating more of an experience field?

Like most fields, yes.
The more you're in contact with girls, the more you're going to be at ease in future situations. It becomes easier and easier.

Shaz- said:

Well unfortunately I think all of those kind of things are just myths.

But, who knows?

Satya said:
To be honest, I hate dating. Two people coming together and all those expectations and judgments that are going on under the surface...it isn't much fun.

I think ther's no alternative actually.

But I don't see dating the same way. Of, course for a lot of people, dating is about expectations and judgements. But, we have to make the partner have such a good time with us that she (or he) forgets his/her expectations and just enjoy.
Besides, I advise to always quickly erase the "date" ambiance and just have a good time especially for the first date.

For example, the dates always have to be almost decided at the last minute.
You could call a girl and say "Hey! I'm going to shopping this afternoon to see if there's no nice shoes. Do you wanna go with me and have a wonderful afternoon or do you have something else to do?"

I hope you see what I mean. Release all expectations ans judgements, just have fun with her (or "him" for the girls). We have to relax and to make her relax and ejoy.

Satya said:

Arranged Marriages.

Shaz- said:
a stereotype based on language difference

when an english person says i love you, it's meant intellectually.
when a french person says i love you, it's body and mind
when a russian person says it, it's body and soul and mind.

compartmentalisation of words is what makes a society.

I had a french lover once, she was very passionate, but then she was only french by nationality, she was racially a south pacific islander who was born and grew up in Marseilles. (not the lurker here). However the most passionate was an australian girl... I didn't actually have intercourse with the french girl because I couldn't keep my stupid mouth shut and had to ask her where in germany she was from...

Scofield said:
I hope you see what I mean. Release all expectations ans judgements, just have fun with her (or "him" for the girls). We have to relax and to make her relax and ejoy.

So then what is the difference between dating and just hanging out?

What about "hims" for "hims" and "hers" for "hers"? Do the dynamics change when it comes to gay dating? :mrgreen: