Idiosyncratic Personalities? | INFJ Forum

Idiosyncratic Personalities?

Obstinate

Regular Poster
Jul 7, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
I'm wondering if this is just a normal INFJ thing to just be totally out there. Like I often get so lost in my own head that I hardly know how to relate to most others, and while I think often, sometimes I just get these EXCITING thoughts that are just so exciting that I must tell someone, and if I do they have no idea what I'm talking about becuase I'm talking so fast and it begins to sound like a ramble. That, among other things. Anyone else?

I am pretty weird, no one understands me. I never say this though because it's so cliché. But seriously, I can't accurately communicate my feelings or ideas at all, at least not to the depth that I wish I could.

Yes me too. Sometimes I'm dying to talk about what is going on in my head but from my brain to my mouth it all just gets completely lost.

Yes...

I'm wondering if this is just a normal INFJ thing to just be totally out there. Like I often get so lost in my own head that I hardly know how to relate to most others, and while I think often, sometimes I just get these EXCITING thoughts that are just so exciting that I must tell someone, and if I do they have no idea what I'm talking about becuase I'm talking so fast and it begins to sound like a ramble. That, among other things. Anyone else?

keep typing, yes....we need a stream of consciousness thread here then.

Is it the same to talking to someone but they still don't get you? Someone told me that my thoughts are going faster than my talking so i keep jumping in my talking... Is that true for us INFJ?

I'm not sure if its true for all infj but my mind goes faster than my speech or it goes much slower and dwells on thoughts.