Ideas = $

LateralTalking

Regular Poster
Aug 22, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5 (?)
Why don't we squeeze our brains and share some ideas on how to make money in a original, clever way?
You can imagine a new idea, or maybe suggest a cool idea to start from . Only rule: it must be feasible in this world.
Let's the game begin!

I want a soundtrack for my life, I think a device that could do that would be awesomez... music changes based on emotional states and stuffs.

This is at a purely conceptual stage...

How ? must be feasible ;)

How about creating a thread where you ask people for imaginative money making ideas, then steal their ideas and become rich.

Why don't we squeeze our brains and share some ideas on how to make money in a original, clever way?
You can imagine a new idea, or maybe suggest a cool idea to start from . Only rule: it must be feasible in this world.
Let's the game begin!

If you have a little bit of money saved all you have to do is follow me on "The Stock Market" thread and you can make some coin with me. I post trades in real time.

We can start an INFJ hedge fund!

If you have a little bit of money saved all you have to do is follow me on "The Stock Market" thread and you can make some coin with me. I post trades in real time.

We can start an INFJ hedge fund!

Totally with you bro. How much money and how risky is it?