'Ice lady' murders two people. Is a big deal. | INFJ Forum

'Ice lady' murders two people. Is a big deal.

Vict

mechanical and habitual agent
Donor
Sep 29, 2011
CA
MBTI
ISTP
Enneagram
Something about attractive murderers, you know?

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...er-buried-husband-lover-in-vienna-cellar?lite

VIENNA - A former ice cream parlor owner confessed in court on Monday to shooting, sawing up and freezing both her ex-husband and her lover, and burying them under the cellar of her store in Vienna.

Estibaliz Carranza, a 34-year-old Mexican-Spanish woman dubbed the "Ice Lady" by Austrian media, told a court that both men had "demeaned" her; her ex-husband by yelling at her and making fun of her poor German, her lover by being unfaithful.

In both cases, she said she had shot her victim with a .22 caliber Beretta pistol, chopped up the body with a chain saw, put it in a freezer at the parlor, and eventually buried it downstairs in the cellar, the Austria Press Agency reported.

She's attractive, but you can tell she's an INTP. Which is your first clue to stay away from that bitch.

Goodness... not that I condone murder as a way of solving pesky relationship issues at ALL.... but I admit I felt some sympathy when I read that her husband had joined the Hare Krishnas, quit helping run their business, and then refused to move out, even after they were divorced.

Also, everyone who's ever seen Fried Green Tomatoes knows she should have barbequed him, not frozen him. :/ yeesh.

She takes meds against schizophrenia, which sort of speaks volumes, I think. However, they've never said what exactly personality disorder she has. I wish someone told her that sperm bank would be a safer way to get a baby... (not meant as sarcasm).

lol he rolled over and started to snore and she became furious

I've felt that kinda fury. I've never killed or hurt anyone tho :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, now we know what's in Ben & Jerry's "Chunky Monkey"...

Reactions: grt$5vb
Well, now we know what's in Ben & Jerry's "Chunky Monkey"...

Haha! Yes :) They should change the name to Holger & Manfred's "Chunky Monkey".