I need an advice from mature INFJs | INFJ Forum

I need an advice from mature INFJs

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by ItzRhys, Jun 3, 2020.

Share This Page

?
  1. Change my schedule for awhile

100.0%
  2. Change my schedule for the whole time without classes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
More threads by ItzRhys
  1. ItzRhys

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ-T
    Enneagram:
    NiTeFiSe
    I'm a really immature/unhealthy INFJ'T and I'm very self critical and need help,

I've once have Insomnia and because of it I had depression having alot of suicidal thoughts and overcame it, and this past days I've been so self critical and having depression and suicidal thoughts again maybe because of my insomnia, I've been obsessing really little things that I don't need to know to live, and I'm over thinking again once I overthink I can't stop myself sometimes that I sleep like 3:00 in the morning and I've been always blaming it because of PMS but I don't think it is, especially of what's happening around the world and that I don't have any schedule every day because there's no school... I just really need an advice

QuirkyLemonFlower and Sandie33 like this.
  2. biwaly

biwaly Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ-A
    Enneagram:
    1w9 So
    I have heard this before many times. I have met with people like you many times. You are just another lost soul in this world AKA hell. Even writing a book on what you need to do to be a healthy person doesn't work in my experience because people always do what they want. Sometimes people just want to swim in their own pool of shit no matter what. Also, there are smartasses who prevents you from helping people by forcing their BS opinion on lost souls like you (so you lost your right to a point of view) and using their authority to stop you from helping them, make people believe you are not trying to help but actually trying to harm because such an evil piece of shit you are in Hitler level — I'm too old to deal with this BS anymore. I suck at helping people and I'm not superman so nope I can't help everyone anyway. Ironically, the best way to help people is not helping them in my experience so they can find their own way because if you hold people's hand they can't learn how to be a healthy person on their own therefore they always be dependant of others because by holding their hand you prevent them from growing as a person so they stay as a child who looking for a parent who can take care of themselves but I'll at least show you the way: Don't obey to your feelings, learn what you should do and no matter what do what you should do, not what you want. Make sure you want what you should do, not some trivial wishes that will make you worst so you can turn your wishes into healthy shoulds. Lastly and most importantly, defeat the you who trying to drag you down so better you will be the survivor and therefore in control of you.

Good luck:

[​IMG]

QuirkyLemonFlower likes this.
  3. Aneirin

Aneirin AKA, David
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    type 4w5
    greetings. . you have issues that really need the help of a professional. find yourself a therapist that you feel confident with and begin the process of healing. Sometimes you need to admit that things are beyond self help books and web advice and seek real assistance. . good luck on your healing journey

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PapillonT and Daustus like this.
  4. Daustus

Daustus Friend to Ron's

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    This. Mental health is important. Find a therapist, it might take a few tries to find one that works for you.

PapillonT likes this.