I Am Jack's Se

subwayrider

Into the White
Sep 26, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
(If you haven't seen the movie, it's Fight Club; if you still don't get it, use your intuition.)

I am subwayrider's Se. As his inferior function, I'm not very well developed. Usually, I end up suppressed in daily life, but other times, I take over and either wreak havoc or a lot of fun.

Reactions: hush
I am [MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION]'s Ti. I was the mastermind behind a threat about logical fallacies.

OH GOD, NOT INCORRECT FUNCTION TALK. ;____;

I am knight in battle's Fe. I spend too much time wondering what other people are feeling instead of asking my host (knight in battle) whether he wants to be associated with a person for friendly or romantic reasons.

:m097:

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I am hush's Ne. I mess things up and cause trouble. I dwell on too many possibilities while not adequately gathering the data in front of me, which doesn't allow me to look at the possibilities and narrow them down to highly probable events that could occur. I suck. Basically "well, all this could be true," instead of "this is almost certainly true."

I am dudemanbro's Ti. I like to analyze, and often do so to a perverted degree. I am held responsible for two near-death experiences involving automobiles.

...and I'm his motherfuckin' Se, biiiiitch!

I'm knight's Fe. I prevent him from finding himself, because I'm busy molding him into a product of his environment and the SP badasses around him. :p

I am hush's Ne. I mess things up and cause trouble. I dwell on too many possibilities while not adequately gathering the data in front of me, which doesn't allow me to look at the possibilities and narrow them down to highly probable events that could occur. I suck. Basically "well, all this could be true," instead of "this is almost certainly true."

I am Bio's Te, I giggle when [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION] tickles me~

(no homo)

I am Bio's Te, I giggle when @hush tickles me~

This made me giggle. :) It's probably because when I tickle I spread my contagious Ne, which is known to cause giggles. This is a fact. Ne causes giggling fits and is contagious. Jung said so.

(no homo)

I will forever hear this when I read/hear that:

“no homo” I shouted as they revealed a skull that was clearly Australopithecus”

:D

This made me giggle. :) It's probably because when I tickle I spread my contagious Ne, which is known to cause giggles. This is a fact. Ne causes giggling fits and is contagious. Jung said so.

I will forever hear this when I read/hear that:

“no homo” I shouted as they revealed a skull that was clearly Australopithecus”

:D

ROFL.

This one time with a best friend, we went to the American Museum of Natural History (which we went to every Sat since it's free) and we went into the anthropology section where we got to touch the skulls of older hominids. And my friend went up to one of the models of Lucy, who was skinless, and Lucy's face was RIGHT near my friends crotch so I took a pic of her fake humping it. NO HOMO FOR SURE.

I am knight's Fi. I am a mad rabbit with angry eyes, like Anakin when he said, "I hate you!" to his mentor. :smile: