• Total voters

hush

Retired Staff
Aug 23, 2011
MBTI
pocketoli
Enneagram
I felt like exploring this again.

I posted a thread inquiring about my type in 2011, back when I was a wee lass and had just joined the forums. I've grown and stuff since then, and I also put a few types I was leaning towards at the time in the thread title. However, I think that was limiting; I'm open to whatever.

If you feel like chiming in, cool, if not cool. If you have any questions, just throw them at me. : )

Wel, 4 votes for POTATO so far. ; )

Should have seen that coming.

Are ENFJs known to utilize goofy smilies in conversation?

No they actually look that way, it is so weird. Like a kind of Cinderella complex going on. "Come on guys what is my type? Does the glass shoe fit?"

What do you think is going to happen when you actually find your type? Or are you simply not wanting your carriage to turn into a pumpkin?

I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but a huge part of being an extravert is dramatics.

No they actually look that way, it is so weird. Like a kind of Cinderella complex going on. "Come on guys what is my type? Does the glass shoe fit?"

What do you think is going to happen when you actually find your type? Or are you simply not wanting your carriage to turn into a pumpkin?

I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but a huge part of being an extravert is dramatics.

The thread is a product of my curiosity. If I had been more serious about it I probably wouldn't have chosen potato as a poll result.

I like pumpkins. They're versatile and tasty.

You're an interesting fellow, dohavior. : )

Have a nice day.

The thread is a product of my curiosity. If I had been more serious about it I probably wouldn't have chosen potato as a poll result.

I like pumpkins. They're versatile and tasty.

You're an interesting fellow, dohavior. : )

Have a nice day.

If you had been more serious about it you wouldn't have posted at all, but rather hid in a corner whimpering. Your post was with reason and you had your intentions. Allow me to elaborate before you give up too easily like usual extravert:

ENFJ.jpg

And of course some words of encouragement:
Haters-Gonna-Hate.-Potatoes-Gonna-Potate-T-Shirts.jpg

And so you can get to know me better too:
86f90bc7b8cddf64c273c1308177baf5.jpg
Yep gonna mash your potato up and stick it in a stew! :p

If you had been more serious about it you wouldn't have posted at all, but rather hid in a corner whimpering. Your post was with reason and you had your intentions. Allow me to elaborate before you give up too easily like usual extravert:

View attachment 23348

And of course some words of encouragement:
View attachment 23349

And so you can get to know me better too:
View attachment 23350
Yep gonna mash your potato up and stick it in a stew! :p

lol

INTJ.jpg

[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]
Could you tell us more about your inner potato?

[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]
Could you tell us more about your inner potato?

Of course! Especially since you asked so nicely. : D

My inner potato can be hard and unpalatable unless it's warmed up first. Luckily, there are a myriad of ways in which to do this; it responds well to several methods of preparation.

My inner potato is delicious on its own but sort of lacking. It's a bit of a blank canvas and marries well with all sorts of spices and additions. It's simple at first but with the right care can be made into all manner of things - baked potato, potato cakes, hash browns, mashed potato, potato soup, potato fries, etc. etc.

Sometimes my inner potato can get overwhelmed by all the spices that are folded into it, as it absorbs flavors well. This can overshadow the potato.

If I let it sit around too long, my inner potato goes nuts and starts growing strange protuberances - but this is ok. These merely make it possible to grow new potatoes, to move on, once the old one has run its course.

Reactions: bionic