How well do you know your blackholes? | INFJ Forum

How well do you know your blackholes?

6 out of 9 correct, interesting quiz

5 out of 9

Funny thing is... I was intrigued by the thought that the term black holes might be some new term for time-consuming traits, or negative relationship factors, etc. Note to self, consider threads literally. :p

You Scored 78%You answered 7 out of 9 questions correct! If you got 7 to 9 correct, you'd make Einstein proud. If you got 4 to 6, you're ready to apprentice to Stephen Hawking. If you got 3 or less right, it's time to review your black hole basics.

You Scored 100%
You answered 9 out of 9 questions correct!
If you got 7 to 9 correct, you'd make Einstein proud. If you got 4 to 6, you're ready to apprentice to Stephen Hawking. If you got 3 or less right, it's time to review your black hole basics.

y0BoS7l.jpg

How did I even

Its funny, I have not been able to take this test yet. Page wont display because of to many redirects.
If [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] got 100 though I would hate to come in at less than that. So perhaps its just as well. :)

"You Scored 78%
You answered 7 out of 9 questions correct!"

Its funny, I have not been able to take this test yet. Page wont display because of to many redirects.
If [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] got 100 though I would hate to come in at less than that. So perhaps its just as well. :)

No need to compare yourself to me. The questions are mainly trivia and a few of them don't appear in your average science articles so a lot of people aren't going to know them all. There's nothing wrong with that.

I got 8 out of 9.
I couldn't remember if it was two times the mass of the sun or if it was three times the mass of the sun.....:m185: