How Should You Change The World? | INFJ Forum

How Should You Change The World?

You Should Change the World By Promoting Compassion

compassion.jpg

You feel deeply for people, especially the less fortunate. You wish everyone was more compassionate.
You work hard to be the change you want to see in the world. You think it's all starts with you.

You value personal growth. If you're not changing, it's likely something is going wrong in your life.
You enjoy helping the elderly and animals. You get a lot of satisfaction from volunteering your time.

You Should Change the World By Helping Others

You can truly be there for another person. When you care, you are incredibly giving and compassionate.
You're incredibly thoughtful and able to give people what they need most. Generosity simply makes you feel good.

You are willing to be a voice for those who don't have one. You always speak up to defend others' rights.
You believe in helping on a community level. You are happy to feed the hungry and cloth the homeless.

You can truly be there for another person. When you care, you are incredibly giving and compassionate.
You're incredibly thoughtful and able to give people what they need most. Generosity simply makes you feel good.

You are willing to be a voice for those who don't have one. You always speak up to defend others' rights.
You believe in helping on a community level. You are happy to feed the hungry and cloth the homeless

Fight ignorance wherever you find it.

Also..promoting compassion.

helping.jpg

You believe in helping on a community level. You are happy to feed the hungry and cloth the homeless.

Amazingly accurate. :D

by helping others. :)

Compassion

For me its also helping others but i had a hard time with question 4

I chose to go with people beeing cruel as it has the most direct effect in suffering. I think those points are way to vague as there are selfish people who are good to be like that because they have a reason for it. there are complaining people who cry out for help or are hurt pretty badly, there are people who trash the planet because they gave up at some point and lack the energy to care anymore, there even are people beeing cruel mentally as they actually help people understanding something important for the future. How do you see that question?
  1. What's a pet peeve of yours?
      • People being cruel
      • People who trash the planet
      • Selfish people
      • People who complain too much

For me its also helping others but i had a hard time with question 4

I chose to go with people beeing cruel as it has the most direct effect in suffering. I think those points are way to vague as there are selfish people who are good to be like that because they have a reason for it. there are complaining people who cry out for help or are hurt pretty badly, there are people who trash the planet because they gave up at some point and lack the energy to care anymore, there even are people beeing cruel mentally as they actually help people understanding something important for the future. How do you see that question?
  1. What's a pet peeve of yours?
      • People being cruel
      • People who trash the planet
      • Selfish people
      • People who complain too much
  • People being cruel--not limited to any one way of cruelty. What is perceived as 'cruel' by one may not be by the other; it is when the deliverer of the cruelty does notice that the perceived cruelty by the receiver has affected the person in some way; and the deliverer doesn't take time to at minimum ask the receiver why their actions/words were deemed cruel; it is the hardest form of cruelty to acknowledge its effects, yet do nothing to avoid it or clear it up...
:m077:

By destroying those who seek to oppose you and unifying all creeds and countries under your brutal vision.

o8rd-1443979574-292640-medium

Welp, I've never questioned an online test before...

helping.jpg

helping.jpg

:mhula:

Reactions: flower
You Should Change the World Through Inspiring Others

inspiring.jpg

You don't brag about your accomplishments, but the truth is that you set an amazing example for others.
You're the type of person who likes to pay it forward. You are a big believer in karma.

You are unemotional and calm. You don't let anything ruffle your feathers.
You are the type who will change the world by showing strong numbers. You were born to speak out and get people to act.

You Should Change the World Through Inspiring Others
inspiring.jpg

You don't brag about your accomplishments, but the truth is that you set an amazing example for others.
You're the type of person who likes to pay it forward. You are a big believer in karma.

You are unemotional and calm. You don't let anything ruffle your feathers.
You are the type who will change the world by showing strong numbers. You were born to speak out and get people to act.

Just a thought: Dont we all do everything that this test offers as results anyway? I mean we help others, we have compassion and we inspire others!

helping.jpg