How rare is your personality type? | INFJ Forum

How rare is your personality type?

0.1% of the population: You have the personality of a winner!!

IMG_8121.JPG

How rare is your personality? Only 0.1% of the most intelligent and talented people on earth can be identified as winners!

You know some of them: Benjamin Franklin, Leonardo Da Vinci, Walt Disney, Bill Gates and J.K.Rowling.

Your most defining traits: Multiple talents, exceptionally high IQ, original way of thinking and natural leadership skills.

You have a powerful presence and you tend to be a natural leader. You have a strong intellect, incredible self discipline and at times a bit of a critical outlook on the world. You always stick to your guns, and when you know you're right.... well, you're right, and there's just no stopping you! You are part of an elite group of people, and that's pretty amazing.

2% of the population: You are a charismatic superstar!
c7e97fc0-383e-4200-97d7-6d5e7321c95d.jpg

How rare is your personality? Only 2% of the population has your charisma and charm.

Your most defining traits: Remarkable presence, empathy that makes you approachable and a perfect balance between self confidence and humility.

You simply radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel completely relaxed around you. You're loving, compassionate, and you have the remarkable ability to empower others. You're a magnet that draws others towards you, and you're absolutely irresistible. You ooze success and triumph is written in the stars for you. Keep it up, you're a true star.

5f462a2a-0010-494e-8ad6-35c6fb2fed18.jpg

1% of the population Perfectionist.

View attachment 31030

How rare is your personality? Only 0.1% of the most intelligent and talented people on earth can be identified as winners!

You know some of them: Benjamin Franklin, Leonardo Da Vinci, Walt Disney, Bill Gates and J.K.Rowling.

Your most defining traits: Multiple talents, exceptionally high IQ, original way of thinking and natural leadership skills.

You have a powerful presence and you tend to be a natural leader. You have a strong intellect, incredible self discipline and at times a bit of a critical outlook on the world. You always stick to your guns, and when you know you're right.... well, you're right, and there's just no stopping you! You are part of an elite group of people, and that's pretty amazing.

^
This quiz seems legitimate

I'm a sexy superstar, bitches!!

How rare is your personality? Only 2% of the population has your charisma and charm.

Your most defining traits: Remarkable presence, empathy that makes you approachable and a perfect balance between self confidence and humility.

You simply radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel completely relaxed around you. You're loving, compassionate, and you have the remarkable ability to empower others. You're a magnet that draws others towards you, and you're absolutely irresistible. You ooze success and triumph is written in the stars for you. Keep it up, you're a true star

View attachment 31030

Yeah, well we knew that already!

1% of the population:You are a fighter and a perfectionist!
5f462a2a-0010-494e-8ad6-35c6fb2fed18.jpg

How rare is your personality? Only 1% of the population has your strong mind, soul and spirit.

Your most defining traits: You set high standards and you achieve them (yet you don't see it), you are a control freak and you are flawless in everything you do.

You have a strength and fighting spirit that few can match. You're strong, determined, dedicated, and willing to sacrifice for what you believe in. You are incredibly courageous and fight hard to achieve your goals. This type of warrior spirit goes along with your perfectionism. You always try to do the best work possible, and you inspire others to do the same.

Possessing this combination of traits, has taken a long toll on your life, and we think you should try to relax a little, even take a short vacation, you will feel better, trust us!

What great advice. I think I'll do that.

_2336742.jpg

1% of the Population : Fighter and Perfectionist.

-_-

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-08-07-54-55.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-08-07-54-55.png
    558.9 KB · Views: 0

You simply radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel completely relaxed around you. You're loving, compassionate, and you have the remarkable ability to empower others. You're a magnet that draws others towards you, and you're absolutely irresistible. You ooze success and triumph is written in the stars for you. Keep it up, you're a true star.

---------------------------------------------

This is the retake after I got 7% of the population--creatives, I just couldn't find that result again and wanted to post the whole thing. Not complaining. :p

I'm an INTJ and were about 2.1% of the US population, so I'm considered strange by most which is why I like INFJs, because they're as strange and unique as I tend to be, but because I'm a tertiary Fi and not auxiliary Fe user like the INFJ, I don't feel as out of place and alone or weird as much as I feel unique and original and really value the hell out of being different and consider most normies as uninteresting, passive, herd like, uninspiring, and lacking real thought. Though, this isn't fair as all the personality types have something to offer and I have learned things from them all, but yeah unless they're NF or NT I can dismiss them as mass conformists at times. I like any personality type that's not a stereotype and is essentially individuated as a person. For all the types they tend to be interesting past 30.

Last edited:
I'm an INTJ and were about 2.1% of the US population, so I'm considered strange by most which is why I like INFJs, because they're as strange and unique as I tend to be, but because I'm a tertiary Fi and not auxiliary Fe user like the INFJ, I don't feel as out of place and alone or weird as much as I feel unique and original and really value the hell out of being different and consider most normies as uninteresting, passive, herd like, uninspiring, and lacking real thought. Though, this isn't fair as all the personality types have something to offer and I have learned things from them all, but yeah unless they're NF or NT I can dismiss them as mass conformists at times. I like any personality type that's not a stereotype and is essentially individuated as a person. For all the types they tend to be interesting past 30.

I have to agree as interacting with what is the norm at least in the states is to say frustrating at times never mind work with on a daily bases. Their lack of attention to detail at work is a real problem as the normies on the day side are unable to place product in the right places never mind are filling holes with the wrong product so some poor soul mainly me has to fix their mess day after day. As for the herd mentality I like the rather sour term "social clones" where one encounters the same few personalities Everywhere.

I have to agree as interacting with what is the norm at least in the states is to say frustrating at times never mind work with on a daily bases. Their lack of attention to detail at work is a real problem as the normies on the day side are unable to place product in the right places never mind are filling holes with the wrong product so some poor soul mainly me has to fix their mess day after day. As for the herd mentality I like the rather sour term "social clones" where one encounters the same few personalities Everywhere.

Frustrating indeed, I feel your pain and very well put. "Social clones" is a good coinage; a world where everyone thinks the same, feels the same, and acts the same is where we're heading, and I don't like it none too much.