How NOT to Break Up or Don't Jump to Conclusions | INFJ Forum

How NOT to Break Up or Don't Jump to Conclusions

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by sassafras, Oct 9, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by sassafras
  1. sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qg-heCy0CbQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qg-heCy0CbQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Watch in full. This is why you should never go bat-shit crazy when breaking up with you boyfriend/girlfriend via email.

Question is, would you take him/her back after this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 sassafras, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
    purplecrayons likes this.
  2. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

Oh wow.

Thank god he left her is all I can say. "I was the one"? yeah, not if she ignores him when he says he'd be out of the country... Oh wow, he doesn't even know he's single and she's fucking around... Now she wants to get back together after fucking someone else... She had to TRY to be easy going? So she's not normally then? He owes her a chance, after fucking around on him, HE owes HER a chance... Oh, so now he's boring as shit. just a moment ago they were amazing together... Oh, so now she doesn't want him to know she fucked around on him. Classy. Wait. I thought he brought out all the bad traits in her and that she was a million times better without her.

3. VH

VH Variable Hybrid

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    NFJedi
    Enneagram:
    268 sx/so
    Bwahahahahaha.

Someone has to type this chick.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Blind Bandit

Blind Bandit Blind Man Being Lead to Nowhere
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Wow , I can't even fathom having this happen when your not even home.

Wow

5. Lucifer

Lucifer Registered User #666

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Definitely an E, definitely a P, definitely an F, I an leaning toward her being a sensor, Just cause of the way she writes.

However I can picture an ENFP to that LOL

6. VH

VH Variable Hybrid

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    NFJedi
    Enneagram:
    268 sx/so
    I have to agree with you here. I was thinking she could be an SFP of some sort, but the Ne assumptions are strong in this one. Her Fi is undeniable.

7. VH

VH Variable Hybrid

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    NFJedi
    Enneagram:
    268 sx/so
    I don't think an Se dominant would have missed it when he told her he was leaving for two weeks and said goodbye. They're too in tune with the here and now... but I could be wrong.

8. Lucifer

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    I think we might call this one Fi gone horribly horribly wrong.

Can't decide weather she is an ESFP or an ENFP.

I would believe she's an ENFP minus the writing style, she is sooo very straight forward in her use of language, it just doesn't strike me as very intuitive.

Or maybe thats pride talking. :m054:

9. Lucifer

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Yeah but a self centered person would.

Yeah I can picture an ENFP doing that

yeeeah

Fine I agree Pfffffft

10. OP
    sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    I was wondering when someone would start speculating on that crazy bitch's type. lol.

11. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

*Whether.

Whether, weather. Two different meanings.

12. christmas

christmas is such a boss bitch.
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Wow. I feel really bad for everyone involved.

Two weeks is kinda a long time to not hear from "the one." She definitely doesn't get a pass though. "Em" was being full-on ca-razy, but I guess they don't have telephones in Europe?

13. OP
    sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:

His cellphone was turned off not to rack up the crazy roaming charges... which really are brutal.

14. christmas

Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    You know there used to be phones that you couldn't take with you. They used to be in hotels, convenience stores, people's houses, just about anywhere. What were they called? Oh yeah...landlines. Oh and these really cheap cards that you could buy that let you call other countries for a few bucks. Yes! Phone cards... that's it.

She wasn't the one. He would have called if she were. She freaked out, but it almost feels like a set up.

15. OP
    sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Even if it were true, it doesn't mean that what she did was right in doing what she did.

16. naisiay

naisiay Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    ESFP Maybe...

17. christmas

Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Well, it is true that there are landlines and phone cards. It is true the guy didn't call her for two weeks. I can do that (even longer) with friends, but not a significant other. I'd be hyperventilating if I didn't hear from mine in that long.

She was wrong for being so nasty. He was wrong for being so nonchalant about the whole thing. I think on some level they both wanted out of the relationship.

She exploded. He was super cool about it. For some strange reason, I feel the need to defend her, since she can't do it herself, hahaha. Seriously, a Youtube video? How humiliating. I don't know I could be wrong. It's just the vibe I get.

18. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

she didn't just explode, she fucked another guy

19. Puck

Puck Perilous Pixie
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Hey Ho
    Enneagram:
    flibble
    She was undeniably in the wrong, but I agree with christmas. He could have called. he should have called. If it was me, I would have called every day from a payphone, or at least a couple of times each week, to let my loved one know what I'm up to, what I've seen etc, and say "wish you were here - I miss you " etc... although honestly I would never bugger off on a two week holiday without my significant other in the first place. I can only presume there was a good reason she wasn't invited. It seems a bit selfish to me. So he's not all that innocent and he did well to admit there were lessons to be learned, by him, but posting this online for all and sundry to make mock at the hapless girl isn't very classy.

#20 Puck, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2009