How Non Hoi Polloi Are We?

Trifoilum

find wisdom, build hope.
Dec 27, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5

I've actively initiated herd mentalities to see it happen just to turn around and tell them, "what are you guys doing? I'm just wandering aimlessly."

bwhaaha nice one, and probably pretty damn accurate

Reactions: Trifoilum
I've actively initiated herd mentalities to see it happen just to turn around and tell them, "what are you guys doing? I'm just wandering aimlessly."
What did you do, if I may ask?

What did you do, if I may ask?

In high school All I did was walk around with a look of semi knowing where I was going.

college is more difficult and is only usable during orientations and is walking with a sense of purpose. Granted Ive only done the college one once and it was sheer luck of walking clear across campus during a lull in all the freshmen orientation... That and wearing a school Tee helped. :m183:

In high school All I did was walk around with a look of semi knowing where I was going.

college is more difficult and is only usable during orientations and is walking with a sense of purpose. Granted Ive only done the college one once and it was sheer luck of walking clear across campus during a lull in all the freshmen orientation... That and wearing a school Tee helped. :m183:
Wow; that's good. You must have an aura of authority to have people follow you like that. What did they react with that? xD;

In a related topic; I also wondered; what defines hoi polloi?

High school was generally frustration and the college one was more subdued as people came and went as they ran into what they wanted(happens when you cross campus)

As for hoi polloi I see it as any group over five as less than that they have enough part in it to be autonomous within the system. Greater than that instigating a group action is much easier. I worked as a counselor for a camp and worked with groups ranging from 4 to 14 kids with my preferred being around 8.

Hoi Polloi means The People. In ancient greek there's no stigma attached to it.