How Much Is "Worth It"?

Trifoilum

find wisdom, build hope.
Dec 27, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I assume most people have wanted something lived beyond their idea of 'just enough'.

Something that exists beyond one's comfort zones.. A desire of one thing, sometimes with the drive to gain it, and sometimes coupled with the spirit to carry on.
And they do carry on.

Sometimes by doing things that others deemed irrational, imprudent, unwise, wrong.
Other times by enduring.
Things that costed and took too much, things that demanded sacrifices and offerings that may be beyond what's comfortable.

For something that, apparently, worth the trouble, pain; worth the blood and tears and sweat; worth dirtying one's hand over.
For the prize at the end of the rainbow; whether keeping or gaining something, achieving or becoming something.

What do you think is so important, you're willing to go beyond your comfort zone?

Someone may stay in a relationship regardless of how turbulent and testing the relationship is. Other people chose to sever that relationship regardless of the pain it might cause.
Another carried on pursuing their career dreams regardless of whether it pays or not, regardless of what people said. While other people chose to pay the bills, to put aside their dreams and hopes and chose to--live. To survive.
One walks the straight path in this wicked world and its pleasure, while another embraced the path less walked wholeheartedly and eschewed conventional morals.

And how much is 'worth it'?

Now, I understand that these kind of questions are deeply personal and it differs between each situation and circumstances.
Part of it might be upbringing. Little things that affected how we see things and what we want out of life.
And as stated, there are also people who chose to live peacefully or at least within a certain, constant amount of comfort, so it is not a black-and-white scenario.
For that reason as well, this topic is a hit-and-run topic. It's my weak point atm. I.. prefer not to be swayed by anyone's answer at this moment.
But it might be nice to think, no?

To see and know clearly how things are and how they become that way and to be able to convince others of those truths.