How do you know if a person is an INFJ | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How do you know if a person is an INFJ

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

In addition:
If you are smart N, stupid then S;
if you are happy E, sad and depressing I;
if you are sexy F, unattractive T.

Im renouncing my INFJ ness. I dont want it or need it anymore. Its available to anyone that thinks it might be useful to them

cheers everyone

In addition:
If you are smart N, stupid then S;
if you are happy E, sad and depressing I;
if you are sexy F, unattractive T.

I have been told all of these things by people at one time or another, the stupid part mostly by myself in the form of a thought. lol. Does this mean I am nearly every type :m083:

For me I sometimes hate being INFJ , especially when I face problems communicating with other people or facing real-life problems like some practical issue as fixing my car e.g.
But when I enjoy the special powers of an INFJ like relating deeply to one close friend I feel like the king of the world.

Im renouncing my INFJ ness. I dont want it or need it anymore. Its available to anyone that thinks it might be useful to them

cheers everyone

Me too. I want to be an esfp now. How might I have that arranged?

If they're anything to mirror me, they will be shy, but not stupid, just cafefull in whom they choose to speak, they will be independant, but not devoid of human contact, just fusy with whom thye wish to keep company. They will be opinionated, but not to the point of not enjoying anothers point of veiw.