How do you keep up to date with graphic novel story arcs and developments? | INFJ Forum

How do you keep up to date with graphic novel story arcs and developments?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
I know that I'm seriously behind the times and tend to find out about big story arcs like infinite crisis (DC) or civil war (Marvel) or Zombis (Marvel) after the fact, even some of the developments with my favourite characters, such as The Punisher, like writers developing different characterisations or plot lines, after the fact.

How do you keep up to date? Do you subscribe to any magazines, blogs or reviewers?

How do you find out about new material too? Like new graphic novels which are independent or imprints of publishers like Vertigo which you havent heard about? I find titles such as Army@ Love or Prophet at random, sometimes from random searches on Amazon, and I really like them but it bothers me that I might have missed them altogether, especially the Army@ Love one, I bought it because it was going cheap in a second hand book shop and I was skeptical about it but it was a great read in the finish.