How do you interact with intuitives? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How do you interact with intuitives?

The best way to get along with an intuitive is to make them feel like a special little snowflake. This is best achieved by appearing to be dull and uninteresting. Don't have a single original idea, and don't even think about having a clue! Nothing makes an intuitive feel better about themselves than placing them next to someone they can claim has the intelligence and personality of a piece of cardboard.

For best results, however, make sure to be really loud and obnoxious. Pick your nose and point out all the sensory details in your surroundings, and don't forget to state the obvious: "Hey, that table is BROWN. BROWN is a colour." Hit on everything and everyone, including all the office plants. Take them out for a night of reckless drinking. Introduce them to everyone as your 'weird little emo friend' and do your best to leave them with the bill to max out the asshole highscore.

Works every time!

Dear, are you sure about this? Won't this make Intuitives.... FALLEN IN LOVE?
(or at least getting entrenched into the martyr-filled ideal of 'changing someone with / because / for / by love')

The best way to get along with an intuitive is to make them feel like a special little snowflake. This is best achieved by appearing to be dull and uninteresting. Don't have a single original idea, and don't even think about having a clue! Nothing makes an intuitive feel better about themselves than placing them next to someone they can claim has the intelligence and personality of a piece of cardboard.

For best results, however, make sure to be really loud and obnoxious. Pick your nose and point out all the sensory details in your surroundings, and don't forget to state the obvious: "Hey, that table is BROWN. BROWN is a colour." Hit on everything and everyone, including all the office plants. Take them out for a night of reckless drinking. Introduce them to everyone as your 'weird little emo friend' and do your best to leave them with the bill to max out the asshole highscore.

Works every time!

lol I actually couldn't stop laughing at this because it reminds me of how I felt at my cousin's birthday party, where 99% of people exhibited those qualities. I'm not sure if she refers to me as her "weird little emo" cousin (well, big cousin) but she probably does secretly behind my back to her friends.