88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
I've tried all three of the usual ways I communicate, miming, screaming, and finally beating them on the head with a club, but for some reason it seems to be impossible to discuss even the simplest thing like the fall of the Byzantine Empire, the importance of finding the Boson Higgs particle, and whether or not God exists.

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Giving them options and room to think! Keep up the screaming, and keep the club by just in case its needed in a worst case scenario. Just keep on ranting and raving and telling everyone how right you are....piece of cake! ;)

Giving them options and room to think! Keep up the screaming, and keep the club by just in case its needed in a worst case scenario. Just keep on ranting and raving and telling everyone how right you are....piece of cake! ;)

I like you

Boast their ego first.

"You know, you're so deep and smart and complex and knowledgeable and wise... of course you're willing to hear what I said about the mating lifestyle in 1300 Mongol Empire, no? you don't? my, how closeminded you are. You sure you're an intuitive? Maybe you mistyped."

Reactions: Gaze
Boast their ego first.

"You know, you're so deep and smart and complex and knowledgeable and wise... of course you're willing to hear what I said about the mating lifestyle in 1300 Mongol Empire, no? you don't? my, how closeminded you are. You sure you're an intuitive? Maybe you mistyped."

agree, usually works on me. :md:

telepathically ofcourse. The quieter you are the more intriguing you will appear, so just do nothing, give them knowing looks and soon you'll be swatting them off. Or ask them to join this forum

telepathically ofcourse. The quieter you are the more intriguing you will appear, so just do nothing, give them knowing looks and soon you'll be swatting them off. Or ask them to join this forum

You mean act like an INFJ?

The best way to get along with an intuitive is to make them feel like a special little snowflake. This is best achieved by appearing to be dull and uninteresting. Don't have a single original idea, and don't even think about having a clue! Nothing makes an intuitive feel better about themselves than placing them next to someone they can claim has the intelligence and personality of a piece of cardboard.

For best results, however, make sure to be really loud and obnoxious. Pick your nose and point out all the sensory details in your surroundings, and don't forget to state the obvious: "Hey, that table is BROWN. BROWN is a colour." Hit on everything and everyone, including all the office plants. Take them out for a night of reckless drinking. Introduce them to everyone as your 'weird little emo friend' and do your best to leave them with the bill to max out the asshole highscore.

Works every time!

[MENTION=5219]Rferraris[/MENTION]

yes. or an otherwise socially awkward, vague, obscure and smug person.

But I love talking about the fall of the Byzantine Empire and I would be very pleased if someone wanted to discuss that with me.

First and foremost I type at them. Then I only respond to them when they do something that I like.

In real life I just listen to them, I dont talk for the first few weeks, and they think I care. Thats how friendships are made folks.

Reactions: Quiet
Speak in prompts and accept speculative bullshit in response.

I've tried all three of the usual ways I communicate, miming, screaming, and finally beating them on the head with a club, but for some reason it seems to be impossible to discuss even the simplest thing like the fall of the Byzantine Empire, the importance of finding the Boson Higgs particle, and whether or not God exists.

What am I doing wrong?

Assuming that those topics are 'simple' I believe. You should try charades next time, it'd be much more fun.

Last edited:
Hold their heads underwater and kick their shins while screaming and singing Ave Maria in full operatic form. Works almost at least once in awhile.

Hold their heads underwater and kick their shins while screaming and singing Ave Maria in full operatic form. Works almost at least once in awhile.

I properly LOLed there.

After you feel the intuitive has been sufficiently near drowned, allow them to surface and join in singing the Ave Maria with their own little twist, possibly some near insane looking interpretive dance. Intuitives love dat different shit.