How do you guys relate to ISFP's? | INFJ Forum

How do you guys relate to ISFP's?

blueflame

Regular Poster
Dec 22, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
INFJ + ISFP....I am intrigued and yet ISFP's frustrate me because of obvious differences in reasoning and functioning between the types, like thinking and reasoning (INFJ), versus feeling and sensing things (ISFP). Do you get along with them? I don't think it is wrong the way they function, just in terms of conversation or cooperation they seem contrary maybe even paradoxical.

I may see things by analyzing them, way the options, and make the most logical desicion but they may then chose the other option because it "feels" better does these types of situations make you a little crazy?

I disagree with everything you're saying. Secondly, if this sentence is true, then Germany borders China.

I may see things by analyzing them, way the options, and make the most logical desicion but they may then chose the other option because it "feels" better does these types of situations make you a little crazy?

Ironically, Pi dominants, i.e. IxxJs "feel" for situations, while Ji dominants, i.e. IxxPs "analyze" a situation.

lol, I guess I should be analyzing myself at this point

Balance is a good point. Peoples types I think should be secondary after personal consideration.