How do I change my Enneagram type

Truth Eternity

Community Member
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I posted 9 as my enneagram when I joined this forum, but I took a more in-depth look and multiple more tests and got 2w1. Is there a way I can change it? Do I have to ask a Mod to help? Do I have to delete my account?

I've got one more question: How do I close a thread?
We don't close threads on this forum if they aren't full of flame wars, so just leave it - it's fine.

If you feel like you've divulged something too personal or something of that nature, you can delete the post yourself within 3 days, or otherwise ask a mod to help. @Wyote and @Lady Jolanda are your best bets here.

We don't close threads on this forum if they aren't full of flame wars, so just leave it - it's fine.

If you feel like you've divulged something too personal or something of that nature, you can delete the post yourself within 3 days, or otherwise ask a mod to help. @Wyote and @Lady Jolanda are your best bets here.
Thanks Deleted member 16771. I was looking to close this thread since my question was answered.

Thanks Deleted member 16771. I was looking to close this thread since my question was answered.

images

Back