How do I change my Enneagram type

Truth Eternity

Community Member
Dec 30, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I posted 9 as my enneagram when I joined this forum, but I took a more in-depth look and multiple more tests and got 2w1. Is there a way I can change it? Do I have to ask a Mod to help? Do I have to delete my account?

You can change this yourself. Click on your name in the top right hand corner of the screen and choose 'personal details.' It'll take you to your profile page.

I've got one more question: How do I close a thread?
We don't close threads on this forum if they aren't full of flame wars, so just leave it - it's fine.

If you feel like you've divulged something too personal or something of that nature, you can delete the post yourself within 3 days, or otherwise ask a mod to help. @Wyote and @Lady Jolanda are your best bets here.

We don't close threads on this forum if they aren't full of flame wars, so just leave it - it's fine.

If you feel like you've divulged something too personal or something of that nature, you can delete the post yourself within 3 days, or otherwise ask a mod to help. @Wyote and @Lady Jolanda are your best bets here.
Thanks Deleted member 16771. I was looking to close this thread since my question was answered.

Thanks Deleted member 16771. I was looking to close this thread since my question was answered.

images