Hoodie's ridiculous love life | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Hoodie's ridiculous love life

I found out he's an ISFP. So now I'm interested in this type, naturally. We haven't hung out yet and it's now 4:16 pm. I've been useless all day fretting over it. But knowing his type now is interesting/helpful because apparently ISFPs are very spur of the moment and don't like committing to things in advance...? I mean, last night I was like "since neither of us are doing anything tomorrow, wanna maybe hang out if you're bored or something? Idk" in those almost-exact words, and he said something like "Sure I'll message you tomorrow and we can figure something out" and then we kept talking until 1 am and I'm thinking to myself "why do we have to wait for TOMORROW to plan this thing?" but I didn't say that of course. He hasn't talked to me much today either- just briefly and the rest of the day he's been away. I think he also called me hot last night.. so there's that. I have a feeling he might be nervous about hanging out with me (heaven knows I am nervous about hanging out with HIM) and so he might be avoiding it a bit? Or maybe I'm delusional in general?

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON: an INFJ and ISFP love story.