Holographic techonology on its way....

Satya

C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
Last edited:
I think I'll re-read it. The first time I read it really fast because I was so excited about it. Now I need to do it again slowly and hopefully I'll retain some of it!
I'm definitely going to get the book you mentioned as well.

I think I'll re-read it. The first time I read it really fast because I was so excited about it. Now I need to do it again slowly and hopefully I'll retain some of it!
I'm definitely going to get the book you mentioned as well.

It sounds like we are reading the same sorts of things. Almost trying to put a positive spin on The Matrix. I feel like its time to figure this out and embrace it. I read somewhere that there is going to be a huge shift in the mind-set and I generally like to be prepared for radical change in thinking, if not a part of contributing to that in any little way.

Oh, I'm tired and hungover from last night. Not making sense, but oh well. I think you'll easily get what I'm trying to say.

Last edited:
Ever hear of that little thing called Project Blue Beam?

Hah.

Somebody let me know when I can get a holodeck, and I'll put a second mortgage on my house.

I would really, really love a holodeck.

Ever hear of that little thing called Project Blue Beam?

Hah.

Frightening.

However, when I got to : We are talking about the United Nations, the minions of the new world order, who are feeding the computers with the necessary information.

That's when they lost me. No way. No how. Not the UN, please. They are a lethargic bureaucracy, in my personal/professional opinion.