healthy ways to curb appetite | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

healthy ways to curb appetite

Is that the Chester Cheetah diet? If you wear sunglasses, you can eat whatever you want.

My future's so bright, I have to wear shades? Can't sneak away anywhere in the house with Cheetos Puffs, you know.

Eat veggies or fruit with every meal and make it half your plate to fill up on them. Make sure you have enough protein at every meal and eat complex low-gi carbs.

dffc1ac5d7f3a2ba0ccbde1aa41e53dc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Alomoes
coffee, tea, water, sleep enough, deal with stress and anxiety, move your body daily, eat nutritiously, do things that make your body and mind feel good that are calorie free lol

1) try not to think about it.
2) tell yourself that your need for comfort in unhealthy things come from somewhere other than the need for comfort itself. for me it's anxiety and general angst. i use my addictions to relieve myself from the anxiety for a brief window of time. just realizing that, and being able to make a more balanced decision on whether or not i'm going to indulge myself has helped me tremendously.

best of luck! oh, and i also take long walks like listening to podcasts and music. it works unlike heavy duty exercise which makes me hungry hungry hungry.

Speed

Reactions: bionic