Has anyone heard the new prophtess speak? | INFJ Forum

Has anyone heard the new prophtess speak?

the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
@sandra_b is launching a new religion. Better get in on it now before the world ends. I'm the second in command!

Here is a highlight of what she's said:

"it's not actually about the sex" This implies that there will be sex!

Bring your tithes!

Aside from sex, what else is in it for me?

I demand miracles.

Multiple, simultaneous orgasm!

All I do is perform miracles.

Pure motherfuckin' magic!

[video=youtube_share;_-agl0pOQfs]http://youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs[/video]

So many miracles...

I fuckin' love miracles. Magnets especially.

this is whats wrong with the church today

That was a joke, but I know you're thankful you're not like the hypocrites who sin 6 days a week. God forbid you had to walk a mile in their shoes. The religion itself predicts the very idea it is built upon will be used for evil, so let's not get too worried about the state of things and just love one another- even those who are fuck ups.

Last edited:
@sandra_b is launching a new religion. Better get in on it now before the world ends. I'm the second in command!

Here is a highlight of what she's said:

"it's not actually about the sex" This implies that there will be sex!

Bring your tithes!

I'll confess, I read the above boldened quote as "Bring your titties."

*shimmys*

Starting a religion? Unless you can turn water into wine, or seemingly cure a sick person, count me and 50% of the worlds population out!

Starting a religion? Unless you can turn water into wine, or seemingly cure a sick person, count me and 50% of the worlds population out!

But what about the tits??

But what about the tits??

Number of people on earth who have tits (not counting man-boobays): 3.516 billion.

Number of people that can turn water into wine, or probably cure a sick person: OMG NONE, THEY MUST BE WIZZORD!